- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
US: Superior street partners announces acquisition of Riverbend Nursery
Based in Riner, Virginia, Riverbend Nursery is a leading producer and distributor of quality perennial plants, herbs, and ground cover, with sales primarily to the independent garden centre and landscape contractor markets. Riverbend also produces and markets a green roof product in the Mid-Atlantic region, under the LiveRoof® name, as part of storm water management solutions. The company was founded in 1984 by Jim Snyder, who will remain Chief Executive Officer. For additional information on Riverbend Nursery, visit http://www.riverbendnursery.com.
Jon Herbst, President of Superior Street Partners, notes: "The core operations and focus on quality production and superior customer service will remain unchanged post acquisition. We view the investment as an opportunity to partner with Jim Snyder and a successfully built operation, which includes a solid level of next generation management. Our plan is to carefully further expand the plant segment and green roof business, which is still a relatively young market domestically as part of a solution for storm water runoff, and presents a significant growth opportunity."
Jim Snyder adds: "The transaction enables Riverbend to further grow and expand the business, bringing new opportunities and room for growth to both employees and customers. Having this type of long-term partner secures our future as a continued leader in the perennial and green roof industries, and their interest in maintaining operations aligned well with our commitment to superior products and customer service."
Superior Street Partners, LLC
T: +1 216-862-0058
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 CAN (AB): “Geothermal energy will stabilize energy and retail prices throughout the year”
- 2023-09-27 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-27 Said El Ouakili joins KUBO as new Regional Sales Director
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 Jordi Ferre joins Coolsan Australia’s mission to get more food to more mouths
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 May Chang elected as new Vineland Board Chair
- 2023-09-27 Infarm's Dutch branch declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-26 "Our focus is on scaling up cost-effectively"
- 2023-09-26 Ridder celebrates 70 years
- 2023-09-25 Industry changemakers inspire business success
- 2023-09-25 Making sustainable choices in horticulture
- 2023-09-25 US (CA): Revamped USC Hotel Garden provides fresh produce to campus restaurants
- 2023-09-25 "We source our produce via Fresh Park Venlo, the Düsseldorf wholesale market, and directly from local farmers"
- 2023-09-22 USDA cites Florida company for PACA violations
- 2023-09-22 Royal Brinkman and Empas extend partnership
- 2023-09-22 US: Vertically farmed salads now available in vending machines
- 2023-09-22 "No one can compensate for the loss of fatherly advice"
- 2023-09-22 Developer of mobile data centers next to greenhouse declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-21 Pepper grower 4Evergreen seeks CO2 partner: "Not dependent on fickle market"