- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
Australian grower D'VineRipe expands with 8.5 ha of Ultra-Clima
James Orloff (D’VineRipe), Pieter van Velden (Agro Adviesburo) and Wouter Kuiper (KUBO).
4 years ago the management of D’VineRipe started discussions with KUBO’s about its Ultra Clima® greenhouse but they found it too early stage to invest in this technology at the time and instead invested in proven traditional Pad&Fan technology. With 26 projects worldwide covering over 160ha of Ultra-Clima, D’VineRipe felt confident the technology has proven itself, particularly in the harsh climate at Two Wells. That is the reason why D’VineRipe decided to make the progressive step to build the Ultra-Clima® technology. D’VineRipe has again hired Agro Adviesburo as the consultant to fill in all the technical details of the project and to support the building process.
With this investment D’VineRipe will be able to produce a higher yield of high quality tomatoes, both TOV and Speciality, while using less Energy and CO2, to give a higher food safety level and as an end result a better return on investment.
For more information
KUBO Greenhouse projects
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 Agrospheres compelets expansion of $25M series B round
- 2023-12-07 Norway: New vertical farm to supply retailer with 110 tons of leafy greens yearly
- 2023-12-07 Jiashan Sino-Dutch Horticulture Innovation Center opened during the horticultural trade mission to China
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district