- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Canada: Argus expands to meet market demand
In business for over 30 years, Argus has grown from a small company with a unique controls solution for Canadian greenhouse operators to a major controls system supplier in North America, with projects around the world. The acquisition by Conviron Ltd. in 2013 has further extended Argus' reach in the market, and opened new doors in the research sector, with a range of institutions, universities and biotech companies worldwide.
Yurij Duda, General Manager of Argus, commented on the move: "Our new facility offers more space and greater functionality, which improves our throughput, efficiency and ability to meet the demands of our customers. The new capacity will allow us to continue to grow in North America, and in new regions like Europe and Australia, while maintaining our reputation for innovation, responsiveness and client support."
As the leader in controlled environments for plant growth research, Conviron has been quick to integrate Argus technology into its product line to provide clients an enriched control system solution. Steve Kroft, CEO of Conviron added: "Argus has been a tremendous addition to our company and the market has responded with enthusiasm to our combined offering. We're excited about Argus' growth and we look forward to building on that momentum."
The doors on the new Argus facility officially open on September 15, 2014. The new contact information is:
Argus Control Systems Ltd.
101 – 18445 53 Avenue
Surrey, BC Canada V3S 7A4
For more information:
Michael Robbie, Director of Marketing
T: +1 204.786.6456
Yurij Duda, General Manager
T: +1 604.538.3531
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"