- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
US: Two great products make greenhouse cleaning easy!
Cleaning your greenhouse has never been easier. GreenClean Acid Cleaner is the professional strength, water based detergent with a low pH you need to help clean between crops in production areas. With its multipurpose application, removing the built up debris, soils, and organic residues from the growing season will save you time and money.
When you need a fast, powerful sanitizer, without worrying about pre-cleaning, use SaniDate 5.0 to save you time and money. SaniDate 5.0 is the sanitizer and disinfectant you need to clean food contact and non-food contact hard surfaces in your greenhouse. SaniDate 5.0’s peroxycompound chemistry will keep your equipment and surfaces free of plant and human health pathogens. Just apply once and pathogens are quickly destroyed and no rinsing is required.
Sanitize and clean with BioSafe Systems.
For more information
BioSafe Systems L.L.C.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 Signaling and Monitoring Nesidiocoris with Pheromone Technique PheroNesi
- 2023-12-05 First report of Thrips parvispinus in Canada, and spread in the USA
- 2023-12-01 Bumblebees are still being harmed by pesticides, study
- 2023-12-01 "A entire season of not spraying against mildew? It's possible!"
- 2023-11-29 Effective vaccine against cow parasite thanks to modification of sugar structures in plant
- 2023-11-28 AU: Forces combine to shield vegetable industry from exotic pest threats
- 2023-11-27 Argentina: ToBRFV detected in Buenos Aires
- 2023-11-22 Invasion of the tomato moth spells trouble for Kazakhstan's growers
- 2023-11-21 New database Dutch Names of Plant Diseases
- 2023-11-17 Certis Belchim partners with Novozymes on new Biorational fungicid
- 2023-11-16 Navigating the energy efficiency, greenhouse lighting, and pollination success
- 2023-11-13 The importance of hand hygiene in battling rugose
- 2023-11-10 Russia: Inspectors stops ToBRFV-infected tomatoes coming from China
- 2023-11-10 Osmo receives $8.5 million to advance AI-enabled insect control
- 2023-11-09 Bayer considers spinning off crop protection
- 2023-11-09 A new barrier against downy mildew in basil