- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
24 September, prior to TGA Conference:
UK: Smart Energy Trading Event for British growers
The seminar will be delivered by a group of highly knowledgeable speakers who have extensive experience in energy trading.
The subjects covered will include examples of effective smart energy procurement, how the UK energy markets are structured, and how this affects energy costs and income generation. DONG Energy, a Danish leading energy provider, is contributing with some tips and market intelligence straight from the trading ‘coal face’.
Case histories of effective smart energy procurement techniques will be presented to help delegates see how the subjects are relevant to their own business.
Andrew Kneeshaw, Managing Director at Farm Energy Centre says, “Advanced energy trading, albeit an increasingly complex business, has also started to become accessible to buyers and sellers further down the energy ‘food chain’. We’ll be giving delegates access to information which, in the past, might not have been relevant to small and medium sized businesses, but which now can make a real difference to energy costs and income.”
The event is being held on the 24th September 2014 at the Chesford Grange Hotel, Kenilworth, Warwickshire between 12pm- 3.30pm. To book your space at this event visit www.farmenergycentre.co.uk/smart-energy-trading.
For more information:
Farm Energy Centre
Jenny Beynon, Marketing & Communications Leader
T:024 7669 6512
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf