- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
Baloian Farms introduces sweet mini peppers with dip
The snack ready, grab-and-go cup will include 3-4 mini sweet peppers, along with an enclosed, separately sealed, container of fat-free ranch dip. In a recent consumer survey, 58% of those surveyed indicated that they would purchase a mini peppers with dip product if available at a retail location.
“We know that today’s consumer is looking for convenient, easy and on-the-go options for snacking. We saw this as an opportunity to not only expand our product line and continue to build the pepper category, but introduce a product that would appeal to all consumers with its convenient ready-to-eat, portion controlled size, and flavours that all ages enjoy,” remarked Jeremy Lane, Sales Manager of Baloian Farms.
Because the product features fresh, whole mini sweet peppers, the issues of freshness and shelf life commonly associated with fresh-cut products, have been reduced.
“We are excited to be able to offer consumers another healthy option that they can enjoy year round, as well as to be able to offer retailers a product that will help increase sales in the pepper category. We are constantly striving to find innovative and new opportunities to continually bring our customers premium fresh products,” concluded Lane.
The product is available year-round and has a 21-day shelf life. Peppers are packed in an 11 count case and are available for sale.
For more information:
Tel: +1 559-264-3427
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-22 "No one can compensate for the loss of fatherly advice"
- 2023-09-22 Developer of mobile data centers next to greenhouse declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-22 US: Vertically farmed salads now available in vending machines
- 2023-09-22 USDA cites Florida company for PACA violations
- 2023-09-22 Royal Brinkman and Empas extend partnership
- 2023-09-21 Pepper grower 4Evergreen seeks CO2 partner: "Not dependent on fickle market"
- 2023-09-21 Luc Vanoirbeek re-elected as Copa-Cogeca's fruit and vegetable working group chair
- 2023-09-21 AgSafe launches new suicide prevention program in support of B.C.’s agricultural community
- 2023-09-21 New film coating facility Brazil
- 2023-09-21 Bayer expands its fruits and vegetables business to strawberries
- 2023-09-20 Independent investment firm buys NatureSweet
- 2023-09-20 US (NY): BrightFarms inks agreement to distribute more indoor-grown spinach
- 2023-09-20 US (NJ): Edible Garden launches new distribution at Woodman’s Market
- 2023-09-20 France: Skincare using vertically farmed ingredients is patent-pending
- 2023-09-20 US (CO): Denver restaurant adds 280m2 farm to deliver fresh-to-table
- 2023-09-20 Open day at Van der Valk Systemen to mark 60th anniversary
- 2023-09-19 US private equity group Paine Schwartz Partners drops $139 mln from its offer for Costa Group
- 2023-09-19 HPNow closes €14M round
- 2023-09-19 US: Aerofarms exits from Chapter 11 and appoints new CEO
- 2023-09-19 UK: OneFarm to have filed NOI to save business from liquidation