- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
Tips for diagnosing Impatiens Necrotic Spot Virus
The virus is rapidly spread by the insect vector, the Western flower thrips, and there is no cure for the disease. Due to its potential spread to other plants grown in the same area, it is very important to act quickly to remove and destroy affected plants. Therefore, a rapid diagnosis of INSV is crucial so that growers can determine if plants are diseased and act without delay.
Click here to read the complete e-Gro Alert report written by Mara Grossman at www.e-gro.org/pdf/353.pdf
To learn more about INSV on Echinacea click here. And for more information about INSV on Penstemon click here.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-22 Quarantine pests found in melon and tomato shipments from Uzbekistan in the Orenburg region
- 2023-09-20 Combined predator/parasite strategy optimizes aphid control in strawberry
- 2023-09-20 Powdery Mildew on field-grown tomatoes
- 2023-09-14 Russia: ToBRFV detected in a batch of imported tomatoes and peppers
- 2023-09-14 Corteva launches nematicide that protects soil health
- 2023-09-13 'Thrips parvispinus' threatens Almeria's pepper crops
- 2023-09-13 US: USDA to conduct facility certification visits to offshore greenhouses
- 2023-09-11 Farmers worry harvest backlog may affect tomato crop
- 2023-09-11 US: Recycling pesticide containers in Vermont
- 2023-09-11 "Swirski-Mite helps you stay in control"
- 2023-09-08 Biobest signs agreement to acquire Biotrop in Brazil
- 2023-09-08 Russia: More than 21 thousand tons of vegetables were controlled in the Karachay-Cherkess Republic
- 2023-09-08 Purdue University’s College of Agriculture joins the International Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-09-07 Controlling algae in nurseries: the green monster
- 2023-09-06 Certis Belchim partners with Clever BioScience
- 2023-09-04 Fusarium wilt found in Irish greenhouse lettuce
- 2023-09-01 "New strain of green peach aphid Myzus persicae needs more aggressive beneficial insects"
- 2023-08-29 CAN: New insecticide to manage aphids and whiteflies granted registration
- 2023-08-28 Tomatoes: "The Nesidiocoris has turned into a plant-eating bug"
- 2023-08-24 USDA extends comment period for pathway analyses on regulatory status of ToBRFV