- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo
US: Fresh Origins products receive innovation award
The People’s Choice Awards are voted on by thousands of restaurant and foodservice professionals that have the opportunity to see, taste and discover new culinary innovations from more than 50 companies and then vote on their favourites.
Fresh Origins has been growing Microgreens and Edible Flowers for nearly 20 years and the growth of their items at foodservice has been significant with chefs and foodservice professionals clamouring to create new and intriguing dishes that inspire restaurant patrons with stunning flavours and vibrant colours.
David Sasuga, President of Fresh Origins remarked, “Microgreens and Edible Flowers have always been a niche trade, but one that allows for experimentation and innovation.” Sasuga continued, “Foodservice is an industry of professionals who want to not just be on trend, but ahead of trends and take risks that make our Herb Crystals® and Flower Crystals® such an exciting product line.”
Chefs use the crystals in applications ranging from salad, entrée and dessert toppings to cocktails. The robust flavours and crunchy texture are perfect accents for a variety of culinary uses. Fresh Origins Herb Crystals® and Flower Crystals® are available in 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz bottles in flavours including Basil, Cilantro, Mint, Fennel Flower, Rose, Hibiscus, Cranberry, and for the holiday season: Pumpkin Spice.
Fresh Origins Herb Crystals® and Flower Crystals® have recently been launched at retail as well.
For more information visit www.freshorigins.com or email email@example.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 US (KY): "This farm was sold out as soon as it opened"
- 2023-09-29 "For growers and retailers, we're an open book"
- 2023-09-29 BioSafe Systems mourns the loss of Michael Larose
- 2023-09-29 “We empower growers to excel in cost-effective cultivation, ensuring long-term success"
- 2023-09-29 Lebanon needs greenhouses for food safety and security too
- 2023-09-29 Eurofins Food Assurance acquires ARS Probata
- 2023-09-29 Said El Ouakili to join Kubo
- 2023-09-28 CAN: Provincial government investing in infrastructure for vegetable production
- 2023-09-28 “We help companies across continents resolve disputes”
- 2023-09-28 "Product availability is our biggest challenge by far"
- 2023-09-28 "From biocontrol to packaging and everything in between"
- 2023-09-28 Primeur Fruit Attraction Edition now available to read online
- 2023-09-28 "By pooling our knowledge and networks in Spain and the Netherlands together, we are turning 1+1 into 3"
- 2023-09-28 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces executive team retirements and reorganization
- 2023-09-27 Infarm's Dutch branch declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-27 Said El Ouakili joins KUBO as new Regional Sales Director
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 Jordi Ferre joins Coolsan Australia’s mission to get more food to more mouths
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt