- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
AU: Powerplants and AIS Greenworks end 10 year partnership
Powerplants Director Carl van Loon says ‘Both companies will continue to work together on projects in order to deliver an ideal solution for growers, but we will also pursue our own enlarged range of products.’
Carl also gave acknowledgement to AIS Greenworks for a long period of good co-operation: ‘Both companies benefited from the synergies that working together brought. We did not instigate the change, but we can see it is now time to move on and create new partnerships.’
Powerplants works closely with Dutch Glasshouse builder Van der Hoeven and can already offer full turnkey quotations with this leader in Protected Cropping. ‘We pride ourselves on our long term supplier relationships that are based on trust and that always give three-way benefits - to the Grower and also to each other.’ says Carl.
This year Powerplants celebrates its 20th consecutive year in business and has grown to be the largest supplier of greenhouse technology in Australia. From small beginnings, the company has grown to employ 35 talented and dedicated staff. Powerplants is proud to represent some of the best known brands in the industry such as Priva and Autogrow controls and water systems, Cravo Retractable Roof Growing Systems, Berg Hortimotive and IDM trolleys, Alweco/Svensson retractable Screen Systems, Philips LED Lighting, Javo, Flier, Denton, KW and WPS automation and logistics systems. Powerplants also manufactures its own range of Fans, Benches, Trolleys, Water Systems and Climate Controllers. Powerplants specialises in combining these systems for the ideal solution to the needs of Australian Growers.
Contact Powerplants for your local representative on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 3 8795 7750.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"