- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
"Quality of Russian cucumbers comparable to Dutch produce"
Kranenburg was active as a greenhouse manager for two years at Vyborzhets, a greenhouse that grows cucumbers year round with the help of supplemental lighting. Earlier this year he went back to The Netherlands. During his vacation he visited his former greenhouse Vyborzhets. "The company is run very well, they are doing a great job and are growing a great crop. The quality of the Russian cucumbers that they are harvesting is really good and can be compared to Dutch produced cucumbers."
According to Kranenburg, the import ban/boycot of EU produce is not really visible in the Russian Federation. "Putin is a smart guy and takes advantage of a situation by playing a protective political game. So far you do not notice anything in the shops in Russia. There are tomatoes present in the Russian supermarkets. They are all coming from former countries that were part of the former Soviet Union."
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 Spain: Rosa de Barbastro tomato production one million less than expected
- 2023-12-05 Italian grower plans to expand tunnel cultivation
- 2023-12-05 "Imbalance in berry chain squeezes both ends: the grower, and the consumer"
- 2023-12-05 Cucumber grower opts for LEDs to reduce energy consumption and up production
- 2023-12-04 "In Almeria we have lacked water for 60 years; for us, it is not a new issue"
- 2023-12-04 South Africa: Gesture helps Soweto residents to put healthy food on the table and boost a local economy
- 2023-12-04 US (MA): Jail supervisor jumps at chance of running aquaponics greenhouse
- 2023-12-01 Bringing affordable specialty mushrooms to tables across Germany
- 2023-12-01 Former Isle of Wight tomato business land could be turned into houses
- 2023-12-01 "We all need to quickly switch to tropical fruit production in greenhouses"
- 2023-11-30 From eggplants to bullseyes: Dirk is the 'Aubergenius'
- 2023-11-29 Goulburn Valley grower abandons crop blaming high mark-ups at supermarkets
- 2023-11-28 Singapore: S$38 strawberry harvesting experience at hydroponics farm near Buona Vista
- 2023-11-27 Malaysia: Cultivating sustainable ways to feed the country
- 2023-11-27 "It's crucial to promote urban farming to boost healthy eating habits in cities"
- 2023-11-27 Ecuador’s blueberry industry is the 'new kid on the block' with 52 weeks supply advantage