- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
‘Elite Eats’ Contest:
Ready Pac celebrates new wrap kits with vacation giveaway
Contestants enter by voting for their favourite new Ready Pac Bistro® Bowl Wrap Kit on Ready Pac’s website before August 10th or by following a link from any one of Ready Pac’s other digital sites on Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter. Ready Pac is using #eliteeats to notify customers of contest news and updates. The winner will be randomly selected from all submitted entries by August 10th.
Through this web-based promotion, Ready Pac aims to broaden and delight their consumer base, while spreading the word about their exciting new line of Bistro Bowl Wrap Kits. As a departure from the traditional concept of healthy single-serve salads, Ready Pac Bistro Bowl Wrap Kits are the only on-the-go meal solution to fuse the concept of healthy ready-to-eat salads with a build-your-own-wrap component. Ready Pac plans to elevate their relationship with consumers beyond the sales transaction to a place where the Bistro brand and user lifestyles are effortlessly connected.
“We have so many fantastic new wrap flavours – even I am having trouble narrowing down my favourite!” says Tristan Simpson, Vice President of Corporate Communications at Ready Pac. “Our Elite Eats contest is a great way to engage and reward our consumers for responding so positively to our latest innovation platform. Bistro Bowl Wrap Kits are such a clever departure from other fresh prepared meal offerings on shelves right now – we’re excited to find new opportunities for shoppers to fall in love with our line of Bistro Bowl Salads all over again.”
Click here to learn more about the Elite Eats contest or about Ready Pac Bistro Bowl Wrap Kits, in addition to Ready Pac's extended range of convenient, fresh-cut solutions.
For more information:
Ready Pac Foods, Inc.
Tel: +1 626.678.2055
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 Cucumber robot line launches globally
- 2023-09-26 Fresh herbs in convenient packaging
- 2023-09-25 UPM Specialty Papers presents compostable food stickers for fruit and vegetables
- 2023-09-14 Horti Nigeria and EnGRAIS project focus on development of vegetable crops Agricultural Input Packages
- 2023-09-13 Brand refresh and new packaging approach for greenhouse vegetables unveiled
- 2023-09-12 "Useless European restrictions on plastic packaging: Asia does not even know what they are"
- 2023-09-12 $10M funding for post-harvest solution provider
- 2023-09-08 “A step closer to our one-stop-shop experience”
- 2023-09-07 Packaging company expands linerless label offering
- 2023-08-11 Europe, Canada, and the United States: Is it all the same for packaging?
- 2023-07-20 "Dutch greenhouse ginger cultivation's no problem; now to find the correct consumer packaging"
- 2023-07-18 “More and more vegetables and fruits will be packed in paper”
- 2023-07-18 UK partnership to save 150 tonnes of plastic on new strawberry punnets
- 2023-07-17 CAN (ON): Fieldless Farms introduces cardboard packaging
- 2023-07-14 Engineering a washing line for 1 m³ crates
- 2023-07-13 Launching organic salad blends in peel-and-reseal packaging design
- 2023-07-11 UK: Construction of a £5m food packhouse completed
- 2023-07-10 Start of the Horti Sustainable Packaging Initiative
- 2023-07-05 100% recyclable strawberry punnets
- 2023-07-04 Tipa compostable packaging now ‘Made in the USA’ as well