- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
First Produce Professional Certificate issued
"Stefan initially attended the 2013 Postharvest Technology Short Course and was inspired by what he learned. In October he enrolled in the Produce Professional Certificate program, and a month later attended the Produce Safety Workshop, one of the required components. In March 2014 he attended the Fruit Ripening & Retail Handling Workshop, and even though at that point he had completed all the required campus-based courses, Stefan really wanted to attend the Postharvest Technology Short Course Field Tour. So Stefan returned in June and participated in the week-long field tour. "He told me that visiting such a wide variety of postharvest operations really drove home the lessons he learned during the workshops," said Beth Mitcham, Director of the Postharvest Technology Center.
"We congratulate Stefan on this achievement, and welcome him as the Postharvest Technology Center’s first Certified Produce Professional #001!"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-05 Philippines: Experts encourage urban farming
- 2023-12-05 EU-27 fruit and vegetable exports to Canada are growing
- 2023-12-05 US (CA): Dept. of Agriculture announces recipients of organic transition pilot program
- 2023-12-05 UK Border Target Operating Model to come into effect on EU exports on January 31
- 2023-12-05 COP28: New AIIB-FAO partnership to boost rural infrastructure development to transform agrifood systems
- 2023-12-05 UK: ePhyto trial announced by Defra for Dutch plant & plant products imports
- 2023-12-05 "Growers have been supplying the Christmas market for a long time and are very adept at dealing with the pressures"
- 2023-12-05 "Fluctuating prices for Spanish greenhouse vegetables, quality not an issue"
- 2023-12-04 Spain: Andalusian greenhouse crops, on the verge of full production
- 2023-12-04 "The challenge lies not in marketing our products, but in maintaining production"
- 2023-12-04 South African ports: dire situation
- 2023-12-04 Updates to bulk citrus HLB Quarantine Requirements
- 2023-12-04 German market gardening in a European comparison - food sovereignty and food security take center stage
- 2023-12-04 US farmers are suffering from extreme weather
- 2023-12-04 "Limited supply drives strawberry prices up"
- 2023-12-01 USDA grant to support beginning farmer and rancher program