- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 21-year-old student establishes hydroponics business with only P1,000
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
AU: PCA ask you to fill out survey to streamline and make relevant the greenhouse building process
That's why Protected Cropping Australia (PCA) asks all PCA greenhouse growers and greenhouse manufacturers to fill out their survey. The ultimate goal is to streamline and make relevant the greenhouse building process, so it is straight forward when you approach the local council for permits.
The anticipated outcomes for this project are to provide guidelines that will reduce cost of compliance for construction of G/GS’s and provide a consistent building approval approach across Australia.
Click here to fill out the survey and read more about the project (PDF)
For assistance or clarification of this questionnaire please contact:
Marcel Olivotto (Osborn Lane Consulting Engineers)
T: 07 4660 3300
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 "Compared to other products, the price premiums on Italian leafy greens are rather manageable"
- 2022-06-24 Bell pepper production in Murcia begins to recover after falling 30% below the usual level
- 2022-06-24 Ukraine and the Netherlands: berry cooperation with a bitter taste of war
- 2022-06-24 Commercial Horticulture in Southwest Nigeria
- 2022-06-24 Zimbabwe: 'Take advantage of demand for organic crops'
- 2022-06-24 Ukraine: Grants for seven million hryvnias will be yielded for building greenhouses
- 2022-06-24 Tomato prices fall furthest in the Netherlands in May
- 2022-06-24 New climate research shows that ‘clean eating’ is more complicated than we thought
- 2022-06-23 Andalucía's agri-food exports reach a record €5.4 billion
- 2022-06-23 DE: 'Dutch and Belgian tomatoes formed the basis of the offer'
- 2022-06-23 530 tons of products from Azerbaijan were not permitted into Russia
- 2022-06-23 US (NC): $2.2M investment for blueberry farm
- 2022-06-23 The transport strike would affect 250,000 tons of fruit and vegetables for export and 200,000 tons for the national market
- 2022-06-23 The output value of hypoglycemic peppers reaches 1.5 million/hectare
- 2022-06-23 UK growers warn of unpicked crops going to waste due to worker shortage
- 2022-06-23 Increasing the natural vanilla market by creating bigger demand for existing players
- 2022-06-23 The state of horticulture in the Caribbean
- 2022-06-22 Australian pubs consider making side salads optional to cut down on waste
- 2022-06-22 Netherlands: Government's nitrogen plans are talk of the town
- 2022-06-22 Movement of Peruvian asparagus through South Florida ports expected to remain about the same