- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Delivering moisture control and efficiency savings at Fruit Focus
“As more and more growers target early and late season production, the premium for fruit during these periods has diminished,” he says. “ As a result many growers are becoming more focused on optimizing fruit quality and yield while streamlining input costs.”
One of the leading exporters from Sri Lanka, Cocogreen is the largest importer of grow bags, and other value added coir substrate products in to the UK.
“Growers are benefiting significantly on price through our economies of scale and direct route to market, without going through distributors,” says Thomas Ogden. “As well as seeing major growth in sales we have recently set new standards in the global coir substrate market as the only manufacturer to be fully accredited in quality, environmental and social areas of our business across all sites.”
A company with a strong technical base, Cocogreen has made unrivalled improvements in the homogeneity of its coco peat offering products with Moisture Control Technology.
“Following continued investment in R&D, our strawberry grow bags and trough slabs deliver consistent moisture levels leading to improved yields,” says Thomas Ogden. “A quality homogenous environment promotes greater distribution of water and nutrients throughout the coir helping to ensure all the substrate is utilized and there are no dry corners. Meanwhile growers have greater control over the moisture levels, as well as peace of mind that it is consistent throughout the depth and length of our slabs and grow bag.”
For more information
T: 0161 2426852 / 07411 917039 email@example.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Oasis Grower Solutions introduces precision propagation media
- 2023-11-29 Agaris invests €1.5 million in next-generation wood fiber machine in France
- 2023-11-23 Germany is promoting peatland restoration as part of national climate strategy
- 2023-11-21 Botanicoir appoints new head of global sales
- 2023-11-16 "Growing in containers reduced our water usage drastically"
- 2023-11-10 "Expanding globally to answer the demand from the booming soft fruit industry"
- 2023-11-07 Facilitating a more consistent nitrogen release
- 2023-11-03 Model calculates mixtures with peat alternatives
- 2023-11-01 "Which growing media should I choose for my plants?"
- 2023-11-01 Using mats for growing microgreens and baby greens
- 2023-10-31 Key physical characteristics of growing media
- 2023-10-26 Singapore: Aquaponic grower settles on substrate to boost production
- 2023-10-13 Organic substrate slab ready for upscaling after successful testing
- 2023-09-29 "The growing medium contains chunk coir for structure and drainage"
- 2023-09-18 2023 Canadian harvest of horticultural peat moss as of August 31
- 2023-09-14 "Semi-substrate growing ensures rapid and uniform establishment immediately after planting"