- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
HydroGarden supports town regeneration for Heart of England In Bloom competition
Aldridge, Bloxwich, Brownhills, Darlaston and Willenhall have all been supplied with the VitaLink Earth Bloom soil nutrient to provide plants with everything they need for healthy development and large yield, free of charge by HydroGarden.
The towns are entering the In Bloom competition as part of a major regeneration project for the area. Last year, Aldridge achieved a Gold Award and went on to represent Heart of England in the Britain In Bloom competition winning a Silver Award. Bloxwich also received a Gold Award in the Heart of England competition while Brownhills, Darlaston and Willenhall were awarded Silver.
Area regeneration officer Diane Mansell said, “We are working hard to maintain the high standards set in last year’s efforts and are confident that the same can be achieved again this year. We hope, now HydroGarden and Lets Grow Hydro have come on board and with the recent help of the VitaLink feed, the towns will look even better next year to help bring Brownhills, Darlaston and Willenhall to a Gold standard as well.”
Craig Marlow owner of Let’s Grow Hydro comments, “It’s great to be involved in a community project in my local area. I suggested the use of HydroGarden’s VitaLink Earth Bloom soil nutrient because it has always been a great product for my customers. We’re very grateful for the support HydroGarden has offered us.”
Stephen Fry of HydroGarden adds, “We’re happy to be able to support Craig at Let’s Grow Hydro and the Walsall Council with the supply of VitaLink products. VitaLink Earth Bloom is a soil nutrient which contains everything plants need, meaning the plants will grow to be luscious and healthy looking for the competition. We’ve got everything crossed for the Walsall area – good luck!”
Heart of England In Bloom is a voluntary group that organises the regional entries for the Royal Horticultural Society’s Britain In Bloom campaign. It is one of 17 regions that enters the national competition. The Heart of England In Bloom effort aims to transform communities in the region making them greener, cleaner and instilling a sense of local pride.
HydroGarden is a market-leading wholesaler of specialist hydroponic products and equipment. The company manufactures several of its own brands, including VitaLink, at its headquarters in Coventry, it also supplies other high quality brands.
For more information
HydroGarden Wholesale Supplies Ltd.
2 Progress Way
CV3 2NT, UK
T: +44 (0)24 7665 1500
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"