- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
US (PA): 2014 Poinsettia Trials to feature more than 130 varieties
The trial will feature more than 130 varieties of poinsettia cultivars to be perused by attendees during the daylong event. These cultivars include new introductions, as well as returning favourites that continue to catch the eyes of consumers during the Christmas buying season.
Speakers this year will include Dave Vollmer, product and technical manager for Selecta North America and Dr. Jim Faust, associate professor at Clemson University whose research interests include greenhouse crop physiology and light regulation of plant growth. Other speakers will be announced as they are confirmed and will be posted on the official website for the trial.
For those who wish to attend, registration forms are available on the website and a limited number of sponsorship slots and vendor display tables are still open. For more information, email email@example.com or visit the poinsettia trial website and Facebook page.
Source: Dan Schantz Farm and Greenhouses
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Sergeant major is pelted with barrage of vegetables
- 2023-11-30 “The world needs 100% sustainable agriculture”
- 2023-11-30 "Seed sector sees progress on the road to enhancing the multilateral system in 2025"
- 2023-11-30 India: Protected cropping conference kicks off at SHUATS campus
- 2023-11-30 Enhancing availability of improved vegetable varieties in Tanzania
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-29 Pest management strategic plan (PMSP) workshop for strawberries
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses participate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 US (ME): Greenhouse grower receives 'Business at Work for Maine' award
- 2023-11-24 Abu Dhabi: First edition of Horti Agri Next MEA in photos
- 2023-11-24 US (TX): Controlled Environment Horticulture Conference set for Dec. 7-8 in Dallas
- 2023-11-24 Harvest robots? Irrigation is what it's about at GrowTech Antalya
- 2023-11-24 Photo report: German berry industry meets at ExpoSE
- 2023-11-23 phenoLytcis wins Seed Innovation Challenge Award 2023
- 2023-11-23 HortEx Vietnam organizers partner with IPM Essen