- Senior Agronomist/Horticulturist and Agronomy/Horticulture Manager
- Growers & Assistant Growers
- Plant Biologist
- Ripening Officer Bananas / Exotics
- Grower and Nurser
- Farm Manager
- Floriculture Production Planning Manager
- Agricultural Mechanic / Crop Sprayer Operator
- Technical Services Manager
- Quality Controller
Top 5 -yesterday
- Yuksel Seeds expands its presence in China
- Berry farm cluster model from Panama to the globe
- Cloth washer thoroughly cleans shredded cloth during crop changes
- In eight years, Ranjit Singh has become one of New Zealand’s largest telegraph cucumber growers
- Organic grower and shipper celebrates 10 Years of Fair Trade certification
Top 5 -last week
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
Top 5 -last month
Agriflor heading for all time high record number of visitors
With still 2 months to go and a 12.000 m² (135.000 sq.ft.) sized exhibit hall practically full with mainly Ecuadorian flower growers, it is a must for flower buyers to be present at the show in the first week of October. Especially to source worlds biggest and best roses, but also for many other types of cut flowers, Agriflor is the platform where buyers and growers meet every two years.
A three day lasting first class trade fair, flower quality competitions, farm tours, open houses, business meetings, social get-together and even cultural and touristic trips, are all part of what is happening in what has become known as "the week of Agriflor". The show case of Ecuador's cut flower industry to the international flower buyers community attracting many hundreds of international buyers.
It is therefore advised by the organisers to plan your visit shortly, if you haven't done so already, since air fares and hotels costs will increase nearer the date of the show. Many hotels offer special exhibition room rates and participating hotels can be found on the website www.agriflor.com. For more information on the exhibition, one can also visit the web site or contact Jasper van Dijk via email email@example.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-16 Roadtour #LoveFloriade introduces people to horticulture
- 2022-08-15 IFPA Southern Africa Conference to continue where PMA's Fresh Connections left off
- 2022-08-11 University of Florida greenhouse training online courses
- 2022-08-10 Deep diving into the metabolics of aquaponics
- 2022-08-10 Seed meets Technology in the starting blocks for the eighth time
- 2022-08-10 14th annual AMHPAC convention, a chance to firm up pending business
- 2022-08-09 Introducing the CEA Summit East
- 2022-08-09 GLOBALG.A.P. explores key industry trends at Sustainable Foods Summit
- 2022-08-09 Foodservice conference 2022: the buyers’ perspectives
- 2022-08-09 "The scientific and commercial strawberry worlds will converge in Belgium"
- 2022-08-08 2022 China Seed Congress and Nanfan Agricultural Silicon Valley forum held in Hainan
- 2022-08-08 Horti light event to discover the latest science of grow lights
- 2022-07-22 Horticulture lighting and learning event: discover the latest science
- 2022-07-22 Photo report: Cultivate 2022
- 2022-07-21 International students visit JD hydroponic plant factory
- 2022-07-21 A Portuguese technology and AI startup for berries and greenhouses wins the Green Disruption Summit 2022
- 2022-07-20 "Hungarian tomato industry has strongly transformed and improved"
- 2022-07-20 Cultivate’22 is a wrap
- 2022-07-19 Final hours of Cultivate get going
- 2022-07-18 Organic Produce Summit saw record attendance