- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Agriflor heading for all time high record number of visitors
With still 2 months to go and a 12.000 m² (135.000 sq.ft.) sized exhibit hall practically full with mainly Ecuadorian flower growers, it is a must for flower buyers to be present at the show in the first week of October. Especially to source worlds biggest and best roses, but also for many other types of cut flowers, Agriflor is the platform where buyers and growers meet every two years.
A three day lasting first class trade fair, flower quality competitions, farm tours, open houses, business meetings, social get-together and even cultural and touristic trips, are all part of what is happening in what has become known as "the week of Agriflor". The show case of Ecuador's cut flower industry to the international flower buyers community attracting many hundreds of international buyers.
It is therefore advised by the organisers to plan your visit shortly, if you haven't done so already, since air fares and hotels costs will increase nearer the date of the show. Many hotels offer special exhibition room rates and participating hotels can be found on the website www.agriflor.com. For more information on the exhibition, one can also visit the web site or contact Jasper van Dijk via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-05 Ghana Netherlands Business and Culture Council holds horticulture business challenge
- 2023-12-05 Win a ticket and stand at GreenTech Americas 2024 in Mexico
- 2023-11-30 "Seed sector sees progress on the road to enhancing the multilateral system in 2025"
- 2023-11-30 India: Protected cropping conference kicks off at SHUATS campus
- 2023-11-30 Enhancing availability of improved vegetable varieties in Tanzania
- 2023-11-30 “The world needs 100% sustainable agriculture”
- 2023-11-30 Sergeant major is pelted with barrage of vegetables
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-29 Pest management strategic plan (PMSP) workshop for strawberries
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses participate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 US (ME): Greenhouse grower receives 'Business at Work for Maine' award
- 2023-11-24 Abu Dhabi: First edition of Horti Agri Next MEA in photos
- 2023-11-24 US (TX): Controlled Environment Horticulture Conference set for Dec. 7-8 in Dallas
- 2023-11-24 Harvest robots? Irrigation is what it's about at GrowTech Antalya
- 2023-11-24 Photo report: German berry industry meets at ExpoSE