- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Strawberries only for Kim Kardashian
The Keeping up with the Kardashians star is said to be trying out yet another fad diet, which requires her to eat nothing but strawberries for each meal of the day.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "She's giving it a go a few days of the week.
"She has strawberries for breakfast and lunch and strawberry smoothie snacks inbetween."
In addition to only taking part in the diet for a number of days out of each week, she's also allowed to have a cheat meal every now and again and reportedly plans to indulge in alcoholic treats.
The source continued: "She [Kim] joked that it's OK to have champagne and strawberries in the evening."
However, the 33-year-old beauty - who has 12-month-old daughter North with husband Kanye West - is not the first celebrity to limit herself to the fruit.
Victoria Beckham was criticised for her minimal diet while accompanying her former soccer star husband David Beckham to Portugal for the UEFA Euro tournament in 2004.
One of the other soccer players' wives said at the time: "She just eats strawberries and turns away all the great breakfasts and salads everyone else tucks into. Most days she has only one meal and that is strawberries.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 The age of counting sticky traps will soon be over, thanks to AI and vision systems
- 2022-06-28 $130 Japanese melon is the "Ferrari of melons"
- 2022-06-28 Wimbledon strawberries tracked by high-tech sensors
- 2022-06-27 “This unique tomato variety is a diamond in the rough”
- 2022-06-23 The Australian digital harvesting solution's yielding has improved productivity from pre-commercial trials
- 2022-06-23 Canadian greens distributor launches new salad kit line
- 2022-06-21 Light Science Technologies launches all-in-one sensorGROW
- 2022-06-20 Tendernay, a wine infused with broccoli
- 2022-06-20 Canadian greenhouse growers win in local and international competitions
- 2022-06-16 New platform for insight in sustainability risks in fresh produce launched
- 2022-06-15 Protecting your HVAC from moisture, corrosion and geckos
- 2022-06-15 France: Les Crudettes presents a new packaging
- 2022-06-08 Eco-friendly sachets extend life of fruit and veg outside refrigerator
- 2022-06-08 “We’re fast-tracking this tomato variety”
- 2022-06-07 "We've built a truly solid box over the years”
- 2022-06-06 "We want to give tissue culture seedlings a good start"
- 2022-06-02 "Metal tomato truss support brings plastic-free cultivation waste within reach"
- 2022-06-01 "In the first quarter, Mexican berry exports exceeded those of tequila, beer and avocado"
- 2022-05-31 Man eats three Carolina Reaper chilies in 8.7 sec like it's nothing
- 2022-05-30 Berry Gardens launches new snack pot berries with new brand The Berry Collective