- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Birchmeier introduces new ergonomic backpack sprayer with electronic controller
The REC 15 is available with cost-effective AGM rechargeable batteries as well as with lithium-ion rechargeable batteries that are more powerful, but also more expensive. A quick-change battery replacement system lets you work uninterrupted.
With the lithium-ion battery and a pressure setting of 1.5 bar, for example, you can spray up to 200 litres of herbicide for up to 9 hours.
And the electronic pressure control eliminates the need for control wires in the hand valve. The result: fewer malfunctions, but all accessories still fit. And since constant pressure results in constant droplet size, the REC 15 delivers not only better results at lower cost, but is more environmentally friendly, particularly in pest control applications.
The tank and belt design have been improved as well, making the REC more comfortable and easier to carry even over long periods. And the new click-belt system makes it easier to mount and dismount the unit.
The company's focus on quality and usability, which users have appreciated for over 130 years, continues with the brass nozzle and the lance mount of the REC 15. Needless to say, the REC 15 backpack sprayer is "Made in Switzerland".
Birchmeier has been a leading manufacturer of spraying and dusting equipment for over 130 years. The company is internationally active in the horticultural and industrial sectors. The company's success has always been based on the functionality and reliability of its products and their user benefits.
For more information
Birchmeier Sprühtechnik AG
Im Stetterfeld 1
CH 5608 Stetten
T: +41 (0) 56 485 81 81
M: +41 (0) 79 330 03 93
F: +41 (0) 56 485 81 82
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 "ILLG thermoforming machine completes second phase of £1.5 mln investment"
- 2023-09-27 Cucumber robot line launches globally
- 2023-09-26 Fresh herbs in convenient packaging
- 2023-09-25 UPM Specialty Papers presents compostable food stickers for fruit and vegetables
- 2023-09-14 Horti Nigeria and EnGRAIS project focus on development of vegetable crops Agricultural Input Packages
- 2023-09-13 Brand refresh and new packaging approach for greenhouse vegetables unveiled
- 2023-09-12 "Useless European restrictions on plastic packaging: Asia does not even know what they are"
- 2023-09-12 $10M funding for post-harvest solution provider
- 2023-09-08 “A step closer to our one-stop-shop experience”
- 2023-09-07 Packaging company expands linerless label offering
- 2023-08-11 Europe, Canada, and the United States: Is it all the same for packaging?
- 2023-07-20 "Dutch greenhouse ginger cultivation's no problem; now to find the correct consumer packaging"
- 2023-07-18 “More and more vegetables and fruits will be packed in paper”
- 2023-07-18 UK partnership to save 150 tonnes of plastic on new strawberry punnets
- 2023-07-17 CAN (ON): Fieldless Farms introduces cardboard packaging
- 2023-07-14 Engineering a washing line for 1 m³ crates