- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
Syngenta Flowers selects two blossoming winners for Goldsmith Scholarships
Troy, a rising senior at Michigan State University, is pursuing a B.S. in Horticulture Science with a minor in Entomology. Her academic achievements partnered with her passion for the industry made her an ideal recipient for the scholarship. After graduation, she plans to work with consumers to show how ornamentals can provide a comforting and healing environment.
Turbyfill is a fourth-year student at the University of Florida working toward a degree in Plant Genetics. She is currently working in plant conversation, researching the carryover effects of different growth regulators on daylilies. Following graduation, she plans to pursue a master's degree in International Horticulture with an emphasis on plant breeding and genetics.
"We received so many deserving applications, but Bethany and Victoria stood out because of their industry work and passion," says Scott Valentine, president of Syngenta Flowers, Inc. "The industry will need these bright, young women to lead the path for an innovative future. We hope these scholarships will help Victoria and Bethany achieve their goals and that their pursuits will better the entire industry."
This is the fourth year Syngenta Flowers, Inc. has awarded the Goldsmith scholarships. They are given in honour of Glenn Goldsmith, the founder of Goldsmith Seeds, and the contributions he made to the floriculture industry.
For further information about the Goldsmith scholarships, please visit www.SyngentaFHG.com.
For more information
Syngenta Flowers, Inc.
T: +1 (408) 847-3514
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-08 New partnership to produce modular farms
- 2023-12-07 Agrospheres compelets expansion of $25M series B round
- 2023-12-07 Norway: New vertical farm to supply retailer with 110 tons of leafy greens yearly
- 2023-12-07 Jiashan Sino-Dutch Horticulture Innovation Center opened during the horticultural trade mission to China
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame