- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
Sakata and Schoneveld Breeding enter cyclamen sales, distribution agreement
"This partnership enhances our ability to offer even greater value to our U.S. and Canadian customers and the entire value chain," said Dave Armstrong, president-CEO of Sakata Seed America. "In addition to the clear benefits of expanding our product offering, we look forward to working together with a well-respected company to introduce high quality flower products that stand out for their beauty and performance.”
Headquartered in Morgan Hill, CA, Sakata Seed America is a major research, seed production and marketing-distribution subsidiary of Sakata Seed Corporation, established in 1913. Sakata Seed America serves as the headquarters for the North American operations. Their mission is to quickly and efficiently meet industry expectations for quality seed, innovative genetics and excellent greenhouse and garden performance.
Schoneveld Breeding, a Netherlands-based company, was established in 1930 and specializes in the breeding and growing of flowering pot plants, cyclamen in particular. Schoneveld Breeding creates strong varieties with high ornamental value and long shelf life.
“We are delighted with the new sales and distribution partnership between Schoneveld and Sakata,” says Peter van de Pol, owner and president of Schoneveld Breeding. “We share the same commitment to delivering quality products that provide added value for our customers. Our shared values around innovation, collaboration and business integrity will enable Schoneveld to meet its goal of greater penetration into the U.S. and Canadian cyclamen markets and support our mutual growth in this high potential market. A good partnership is like a hybrid – joining the forces of two strong companies and using the strengths of each adds up to three.”
Further details and the full program offering will be unveiled at the 2015 California Spring Trials.
For more information
T: +1 408-778-7758
t +31 571 271717
f +31 571 276079
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 Agrospheres compelets expansion of $25M series B round
- 2023-12-07 Norway: New vertical farm to supply retailer with 110 tons of leafy greens yearly
- 2023-12-07 Jiashan Sino-Dutch Horticulture Innovation Center opened during the horticultural trade mission to China
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district