- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Asia Fruit Logistica 2014 sells out of stand space
Some 25 per cent more exhibition space has been sold compared with last year’s event, smashing previous records for the show, according to organiser Global Produce Events (GPE).
More than 400 exhibitors from 38 countries and all six continents are expected to exhibit their products and services at the event, which returns to AsiaWorld-Expo on 3-5 September.
“We have more exhibitors from more countries than ever before,” confirmed Gérald Lamusse, managing director of GPE. “This underlines the rising interest in the Asian markets from around the world, and the value that the global fresh produce business sees in this show as the platform for growth.”
Many of the 38 exhibiting countries have ramped up their stand space for Asia Fruit Logistica 2014.
China, traditionally the largest presence at the show in terms of exhibitor numbers, has expanded its bookings for exhibition space by 40 per cent compared with the 2013 event.
“Being a leading grower and distributor in China, Asia Fruit Logistica gives us an excellent opportunity to meet with other global producers and share information and experiences with them,” said Martin Salge of Chinese exhibitor Dalian XingYeYuan Group. “As we plan to develop our import and export activities, the three days at the exhibition enable us to build strong relationships with serious players from all over the world.”
Australia, another leading presence at previous editions of Asia Fruit Logistica in terms of exhibitor numbers, has expanded its stand space by 70 per cent versus last year. Other exhibiting countries have registered more dramatic increases, including the UK (+217 per cent) and Spain (+104 per cent).
Visitor numbers are also set to hit record levels, with GPE expecting some 7,000 trade buyers and visitors from more than 60 different countries to attend.
Go to the online ticket shop www.asiafruitlogistica.com/tickets to book your visitor pass to attend this year’s ASIA FRUIT LOGISTICA. You’ll make a 35 per cent saving on tickets purchased on the door.
For further information: www.asiafruitlogistica.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-05 Ghana Netherlands Business and Culture Council holds horticulture business challenge
- 2023-12-05 Win a ticket and stand at GreenTech Americas 2024 in Mexico
- 2023-11-30 "Seed sector sees progress on the road to enhancing the multilateral system in 2025"
- 2023-11-30 India: Protected cropping conference kicks off at SHUATS campus
- 2023-11-30 Enhancing availability of improved vegetable varieties in Tanzania
- 2023-11-30 “The world needs 100% sustainable agriculture”
- 2023-11-30 Sergeant major is pelted with barrage of vegetables
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-29 Pest management strategic plan (PMSP) workshop for strawberries
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses participate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 US (ME): Greenhouse grower receives 'Business at Work for Maine' award
- 2023-11-24 Abu Dhabi: First edition of Horti Agri Next MEA in photos
- 2023-11-24 US (TX): Controlled Environment Horticulture Conference set for Dec. 7-8 in Dallas
- 2023-11-24 Harvest robots? Irrigation is what it's about at GrowTech Antalya
- 2023-11-24 Photo report: German berry industry meets at ExpoSE