- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- The age of counting sticky traps will soon be over, thanks to AI and vision systems
- Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- $130 Japanese melon is the "Ferrari of melons"
- Finland: Robots will pollinate vegetables in greenhouses
- 'Local presence has further strengthened customer relations'
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Stockton extends the registration of its bio-fungicide Timorex Gold in Colombia
Mr. Peter Tirosh (right), founder of the Stockton Group with the engineer Clemente Bulla
“This task, achieved in recent months has given its results and in the coming months we hope to continue to expand its use in other major crops diseases in Colombia,” explained José Antonio Estevez, General Manager of Stockton Colombia S.A.S. “Colombia is one of the largest producers and exporters of flowers in the world. It gives us great satisfaction and pride that important farmers in Colombia are already using our product Timorex Gold on crops like roses, tomato, Physalis (Cape gooseberry), rice and bananas for the control of various diseases and most importantly, they are very satisfied with the results”.
Peter Tirosh with the engineer Ramiro García
Stockton is becoming increasingly aware of the importance of a modern and sustainable agriculture which is focused on the research and development of biopesticides scientifically proven with less environmental impact, due to their ecological and toxicological profiles. On June 24, 2014, Mr. Peter Tirosh, founder of Stockton Group visited along with the Biologist Gabriela Sotelo, Technical Sales Representative for Stockton Colombia several rose farms where Timorex Gold is already part of their control programs diseases.
Timorex Gold brings a new concept and dimension for a highly effective and sustainable pest control. The product can be used alone and in mixture, providing a good control of the disease in the conventional handling.
For more information
T: +972 72 257 0012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Spray boom full of traps to catch pests
- 2022-06-28 Biosecurity advice: Blueberry rust Western Australia
- 2022-06-24 CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 2022-06-24 New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- 2022-06-24 How can the seed sector contribute to the sustainable use of pesticides?
- 2022-06-22 Controlling Cercospora leaf spot in beet in 2022
- 2022-06-21 Vegetables tainted with ToBRFV were imported to Russia
- 2022-06-21 Cucurbit powdery mildew control in 2022
- 2022-06-20 ZeroTol 2.0 helps reduce resistance in IPM programs
- 2022-06-20 IntraLight launches next-gen pesticide, protecting crops without chemicals
- 2022-06-17 South Africa plays a critical role in the continent's crop protection industry
- 2022-06-17 US: APHIS seeks public comment on proposed changes for revising pest regulation lists
- 2022-06-17 South Africa plays critical role in continent’s crop protection sector
- 2022-06-17 Tradecorp launches new biostimulant worldwide
- 2022-06-14 "Cleaning machine reduces need for expensive algae control chemicals"
- 2022-06-14 Organifarms and Biobest win GreenTech Innovation Awards 2022
- 2022-06-08 Prevention of algae formation with Intra Hydropure
- 2022-06-08 Nano-sensor detects pesticides on fruit in minutes
- 2022-06-06 Latest developments in high-tech strawberry IPM
- 2022-06-02 Tea leaves grower shares tips on how to keep aphids at bay