- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Svensson names Mauricio Manotas president
“We’re honored that Mauricio is joining Svensson in this new position; I’ve experienced firsthand his proven commitment to the industry and the company along with his dedication to our customers,” said Anders Ludvigson, Executive Vice President of the Ludvig Svensson group.
With deep roots in the industry, a strong engineering background and studies at the Tec of Monterrey (Mexico), University of British Columbia and Simon Fraser University (Canada), Manotas brings a solid business vision to Ludvig Svensson.
Mauricio has been with the company for more than 10 years, initially serving the Ontario and Quebec markets before moving to Mexico to open the company’s Mexico office. Most recently he served as sales manager tending to key accounts on the North American West Coast. He will now join the Charlotte office.
“I’ve spent the past 17 years in the greenhouse industry and love that 10 of them have been with Svensson,” said Mauricio. “I’m thrilled for the opportunity to continue working more closely with our customers and suppliers leading the Americas team.”
“This appointment ensures Ludvig Svensson, Inc. has the leadership to build on its existing strengths and develop in new directions that ensure future growth,” said Anders.
Established in 1887, the Svensson family business continues to improve the success of professional greenhouse growers by providing tools that enhance the greenhouse climate. Solutions include textiles that have been engineered for the greenhouse to conserve energy, moderate temperature extremes and fluctuations, control daylength and reduce pesticide and herbicide usage. For more information on Ludvig Svensson, Inc., please visit www.ludvigsvensson.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"