- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
AIPH offers week long VIP tour to International Horticultural Expo in Qingdao, China
Partnered with leading tour operator Wendy Wu Tours, AIPH is offering a week-long excursion, for people from anywhere in the world, with an interest in ornamental horticulture, commercial plant production, gardens and landscapes.
Covering 241 hectares and featuring well over 100 gardens, the spectacular International Horticultural Exposition 2014 Qingdao, China, provides a global showcase for the world of horticulture and attracts visitors from all over the world.
The theme ‘From the earth, for the earth’, is brought to life by the Flower Promenade, the Boulevard, two reservoirs and twelve distinctive garden areas:
The International Garden ‘World Horticultural Stage’ features the gardens of international countries, cities, and organisations to show visitors the diversity of foreign gardening cultures.
The Chinese Garden ‘Chinese Gathering, Horticultural Stage’ showcases the gardens of exhibitors from cities of Shandong Province, other provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions, as well as Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan.
The Floriculture Garden ‘Flowers, Creativity, Green Ocean’ exposes visitors to the creative aspects of a green world and the green elements in everyday life.
The Caogang (Herbal) Garden ‘Grateful to Nature, A Dialogue with Life’ explores Chinese wisdom and uses modern technology to showcase the latest achievements in the application of plants to fight urban pollution and diseases.
Other gardens are: Children’s Dream Garden, Science Garden, Enterprise Garden, Tea Garden, Agriculture Garden, Flower Garden, Blossom Garden and Mountain Garden.
In addition, the tour will provide exclusive access to key plant and flower producers in China including a guided tour of Shanghai Flower Port, a one million square metre haven of tranquil paths and lakes. Here guests will also receive a behind the scenes introduction from Deroose Plants Co Ltd, one of the largest flower exporters in China, which operates a breeding and propagating program that produces 20 million plants per year for export through the Port.
Other key highlights include: Shandong Oriental Floral Co. Ltd, the Beijing Botanic Garden and a fresh beer tasting at Tsingtao Brewery.
The unmissable eight day tour starts at £1,840pp (excluding international flights). For more details and to book places on the tour visit www.horticulture-expo.com
For more information
Tim Briercliffe, Secretary General
T: +44 (0) 118 9308956
M: +44 (0) 7885 750324
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-05 Ghana Netherlands Business and Culture Council holds horticulture business challenge
- 2023-12-05 Win a ticket and stand at GreenTech Americas 2024 in Mexico
- 2023-11-30 "Seed sector sees progress on the road to enhancing the multilateral system in 2025"
- 2023-11-30 India: Protected cropping conference kicks off at SHUATS campus
- 2023-11-30 Enhancing availability of improved vegetable varieties in Tanzania
- 2023-11-30 “The world needs 100% sustainable agriculture”
- 2023-11-30 Sergeant major is pelted with barrage of vegetables
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-29 Pest management strategic plan (PMSP) workshop for strawberries
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses participate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 US (ME): Greenhouse grower receives 'Business at Work for Maine' award
- 2023-11-24 Abu Dhabi: First edition of Horti Agri Next MEA in photos
- 2023-11-24 US (TX): Controlled Environment Horticulture Conference set for Dec. 7-8 in Dallas
- 2023-11-24 Harvest robots? Irrigation is what it's about at GrowTech Antalya
- 2023-11-24 Photo report: German berry industry meets at ExpoSE