Top 5 -yesterday
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- Greenhouse grower purchases 75-acre greenhouse in Jalisco, Mexico
- "One thing's sure: there will be less lit cultivation next season"
- New type of strawberry harvester introduced to the market
Top 5 -last month
Learn about the benefits of Complete Water Treatment at Cultivate'14
DRAMMwater cleans your water and leaves it super-saturated with high levels of dissolved oxygen. Using HortiPur+, a patented cleaning process that removes pathogens and eliminates biofilm, it also leaves extreme levels of dissolved oxygen in your water, enhancing nutrient usage and increasing plant growth.
Because O3 is 12.5 times more soluble in water than O2, more stays in solution after the cleaning is done. No other method can increase dissolved oxygen similarly.
Dramm will be exhibiting at Cultivate '14 next week in Columbus. Please visit us in Booth 2147 to learn how we can improve your water.
For more information
P.O. Box 1960
Manitowoc, WI 54221-1960
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-10 Deep diving into the metabolics of aquaponics
- 2022-08-10 Seed meets Technology in the starting blocks for the eighth time
- 2022-08-10 14th annual AMHPAC convention, a chance to firm up pending business
- 2022-08-09 Introducing the CEA Summit East
- 2022-08-09 GLOBALG.A.P. explores key industry trends at Sustainable Foods Summit
- 2022-08-09 Foodservice conference 2022: the buyers’ perspectives
- 2022-08-09 "The scientific and commercial strawberry worlds will converge in Belgium"
- 2022-08-08 2022 China Seed Congress and Nanfan Agricultural Silicon Valley forum held in Hainan
- 2022-08-08 Horti light event to discover the latest science of grow lights
- 2022-07-22 Horticulture lighting and learning event: discover the latest science
- 2022-07-22 Photo report: Cultivate 2022
- 2022-07-21 International students visit JD hydroponic plant factory
- 2022-07-21 A Portuguese technology and AI startup for berries and greenhouses wins the Green Disruption Summit 2022
- 2022-07-20 "Hungarian tomato industry has strongly transformed and improved"
- 2022-07-20 Cultivate’22 is a wrap
- 2022-07-19 Final hours of Cultivate get going
- 2022-07-18 Organic Produce Summit saw record attendance
- 2022-07-18 Busy start at Cultivate’22
- 2022-07-15 Photo Report: Hydroponic Farmers Federation Conference 2022
- 2022-07-15 Getting ready for Cultivate'22: what not to miss?