- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
US (WA): Indie Growers association finalizes agreement with River Ridge Sunshine Farms
River Ridge Sunshine Farms LLC holds a 10 year, renewable lease on an agricultural property in Prosser, Washington. Currently construction is underway on approximately 1,412 square feet of warehouse space, 1,536 square feet of greenhouses, and twenty-one thousand square feet of outdoor growing area. The property is subleased to Cannabliss Organic Gardens, a licensed medical marijuana grower who expects to be approved for its Tier 3 license in time for the summer/fall outdoor growing season. Under the terms of the sublease, River Ridge Sunshine Farms LLC will receive sufficient rental income to expand construction onto adjacent properties. River Ridge Sunshine Farms LLC intends to sublease these adjacent properties to other Tier 3 licensees.
"Indie Growers Association has been actively searching for real, attainable and diversified projects to continue to bring our shareholders value to their portfolio", stated Robert Coleridge, Director of Indie Growers Association. "We're extremely excited about the growth and income potential with the company's agreement with River Ridge Sunshine Farms LLC. We look forward to meeting the demand for agricultural land to fulfill the needs of growers for turnkey greenhouse facilities."
"As the new partner in this business venture, I am confident that River Ridge Sunshine Farms will help Indie Growers Association move to the forefront of the cannabis industry. There are 13 adjacent lots River Ridge Sunshine Farms has the option to lease and build on. This will give many more Tier 3 growers the opportunity to cultivate their crops in a safe and secure location. The earning potential of these leases will make this company one of the leaders and pioneers in this new era of agriculture enterprises", stated Ricardo Esparza.
For more information
Indie Growers Association Inc.
Robert Coleridge, President
T: 1 (888) 648 0488
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"
- 2023-11-28 Martin Stolze preps up to anticipate next growth of international horti
- 2023-11-28 UK: Still time for agri and food-tech businesses to apply for innovation grants of up to £300,000
- 2023-11-28 US (AZ): USDA issues $250k grant to Tucson aquaponic farm
- 2023-11-27 Maf Roda acquires Caustier
- 2023-11-27 Northern Lights and Yara sign agreement on CO2 transport and storage
- 2023-11-24 Meike van Ginneken joins Netherlands Water Partnership's Advisory Board
- 2023-11-22 USDA PACA updates
- 2023-11-22 Ukraine: Grants of 503.3 thousand euros distributed to develop orchards and greenhouses
- 2023-11-21 Rabo horticulture barometer: business confidence up slightly
- 2023-11-21 Las- & Montagebedrijf FBO and the Voorwinden Group continue together