- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Family business: growing tomatoes in greenhouses for over 60 years with an eye on innovations
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- Grow it forward receives USDA grant and doubles hydroponic capabilities
US (WA): Indie Growers association finalizes agreement with River Ridge Sunshine Farms
River Ridge Sunshine Farms LLC holds a 10 year, renewable lease on an agricultural property in Prosser, Washington. Currently construction is underway on approximately 1,412 square feet of warehouse space, 1,536 square feet of greenhouses, and twenty-one thousand square feet of outdoor growing area. The property is subleased to Cannabliss Organic Gardens, a licensed medical marijuana grower who expects to be approved for its Tier 3 license in time for the summer/fall outdoor growing season. Under the terms of the sublease, River Ridge Sunshine Farms LLC will receive sufficient rental income to expand construction onto adjacent properties. River Ridge Sunshine Farms LLC intends to sublease these adjacent properties to other Tier 3 licensees.
"Indie Growers Association has been actively searching for real, attainable and diversified projects to continue to bring our shareholders value to their portfolio", stated Robert Coleridge, Director of Indie Growers Association. "We're extremely excited about the growth and income potential with the company's agreement with River Ridge Sunshine Farms LLC. We look forward to meeting the demand for agricultural land to fulfill the needs of growers for turnkey greenhouse facilities."
"As the new partner in this business venture, I am confident that River Ridge Sunshine Farms will help Indie Growers Association move to the forefront of the cannabis industry. There are 13 adjacent lots River Ridge Sunshine Farms has the option to lease and build on. This will give many more Tier 3 growers the opportunity to cultivate their crops in a safe and secure location. The earning potential of these leases will make this company one of the leaders and pioneers in this new era of agriculture enterprises", stated Ricardo Esparza.
For more information
Indie Growers Association Inc.
Robert Coleridge, President
T: 1 (888) 648 0488
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-28 Germany: &ever initiates severing ties with Kalera PLC
- 2022-11-28 Award of Merit goes to K-12: Denver Public Schools Glenbrook Greenhouse
- 2022-11-28 Learn to grow energy-efficient cucumbers with 'Kassim the game'
- 2022-11-28 Expansion of the CEA team at Bosman Van Zaal
- 2022-11-28 Elon Musk's SpaceX brings 'tomato seeds' to International Space Station
- 2022-11-28 Oreon receives DLC listing for water-cooled LED fixtures
- 2022-11-25 New version Plantalyzer Vision software promises over 99% accuracy
- 2022-11-25 Organifarms wins CyberOne Hightech Award
- 2022-11-25 Dómhnal Slattery takes on role as special adviser at Abu Dhabi’s Pure Harvest
- 2022-11-25 Soil moisture monitoring project to boost horticulture production
- 2022-11-25 Organic ginger from a Dutch greenhouse
- 2022-11-25 Oppy reunited at first-ever Global Produce & Floral Show
- 2022-11-25 Hort Innovation welcomes two new directors
- 2022-11-25 100% Vegan friendly DIY Pesto Kit introduced in The Netherlands
- 2022-11-25 Energy Cave: Sharing knowledge on geothermal heat
- 2022-11-24 "Adding or changing lights in the greenhouse? Don’t neglect humidity"
- 2022-11-24 New appointment for the Hutchinsons horticulture team
- 2022-11-24 Regen ag – from principles to practice
- 2022-11-24 “Exploring phytobiomes" workhop - plant and animal genome conference 2023
- 2022-11-24 “Why should we?” Making the case for sustainable container management in Lithuania