- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Analysis of the North American plant health improvement agents market 2014
This research study offers analysis of the North American plant health improvement agents (PHIA) market. The total market is swayed by activity in the synthetic fertilizer segment. Fluctuating pricing and varying planting patterns have an intrinsic effect on micronutrients and, to a smaller extent, plant growth regulators.
Due to a decade of slim margins, growers are looking to create more value by increasing plant nutritional uptake and efficiently managing soil nutrition levels. This has increased micronutrient and plant growth regulator (PGR) adoption while leading to innovative products, such as controlled release fertilizers. Agriculture will continue to be the major serviced sector, while horticulture increases marginally due to the importance of human nutritional uptake.
Click here to read the complete press release at www.digitaljournal.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Enabling higher yields on existing farmlands
- 2023-11-29 "This strain has been distilled into an easily utilized foliar spray"
- 2023-11-28 Recycled phosphorus fertilizer reduces nutrient leaching, maintains yield
- 2023-11-20 Plant-based biostimulants help pepper grower deal with low water retention capacity
- 2023-10-24 Global fertilizer market set to recover, despite potential disruptions due to the Israel-Hamas war
- 2023-10-17 What is a tripartite association between Bacillus, Mycorrhizae, and plants?
- 2023-10-11 "ZeroTol 2.0 can help growers get the most out of their IPM programs"
- 2023-10-02 Ras Al Khaimah's organic fertilizer projects receives $20M investment
- 2023-09-21 How to identify a nutrient deficiency in hydroponic basil
- 2023-09-20 Cucumber grower sees production increase and more efficient cultivations after applying nano-fertilizers
- 2023-09-13 Toopi Organics secures €16M to flood European agricultural markets with urine-based biostimulants
- 2023-09-08 UK: Biostimulant increases yield by 17%
- 2023-09-08 Van Iperen International to expand GreenSwitch Nitrate factory
- 2023-09-05 Boosting root development with Ascophyllum Nodosum biostimulant
- 2023-08-21 UK: New range of biofertilizers launched
- 2023-08-14 Composition and production of circular fertilizer