- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Canada: CanGEA assists companies with finding value in the emerging geothermal market
It is CanGEA’s mission to empower Canadian companies and communities to take advantage of our readily available geothermal resources by delivering customized information to interested players, and aiding with long term business planning and success.
CanGEA is available to answer industry related questions for those considering entering the geothermal market, namely: Power and Direct Use of Heat Project Feasibility; Funding and Partnership Opportunities; Navigating through Canadian Geothermal Policy; Market Potential Analysis; Community Outreach; Technology Transfer Options, as well as Entrepreneurial Opportunities.
Our Advisory Team Leader, Alison Thompson, will draw upon CanGEA’s vast network and on her range of engineering, management, policy and market expertise to create economic, environmental and social value. CanGEA applies a holistic approach to determine your fit with the geothermal industry.
“Drivers ranging from regulation, investor activism and changing consumer behaviour to the need for innovation, operational efficiency and fundamental enterprise cost reduction are putting climate change, carbon management, corporate responsibility, clean technology and the changing energy landscape squarely on the corporate agenda. If you don’t get in front of these trends, your competition surely will.” -- Deloitte, a leading consulting practice
Be at the forefront of the energy transition toward renewable, diverse, distributed, resilient electricity systems with geothermal power and heat. Together, we can help you adapt and succeed in the emerging Canadian energy industry.
For more information
Canadian Geothermal Energy Association
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-28 “By utilizing mid- to deep-level geothermal energy, our greenhouse energy costs have been effectively reduced”
- 2023-11-27 Farm as a Battery: Harnessing crop growth flexibility for sustainable energy storage
- 2023-11-20 "CHP and carbon capture a natural fit for decarbonization of CEA"
- 2023-11-16 UK: Revised targets to approach energy efficiency for horti businesses participating in the Climate Change Agreement scheme
- 2023-11-15 Spain: Vertical farm cuts CO2 costs by 79%
- 2023-11-13 Iceland: Geothermal energy is used to grow cucumbers in this greenhouse
- 2023-11-08 Research into data center heat leads to creation of energy cooperative PrimA4a
- 2023-11-07 Incorporating CO2 supply into life cycle assessments
- 2023-11-07 30% of Dutch growers had to face the energy crisis without a fixed energy contract
- 2023-11-07 Dehumidification system reducing carbon footprint
- 2023-11-03 11 bankruptcies, more stoppers and mostly ornamental horticulture
- 2023-11-02 Solar panel greenhouse being realized in Netherlands
- 2023-10-30 Solar panels on agricultural land only allowed in very exception cases
- 2023-10-30 US (TX): Self-designed geothermal greenhouse braking ground in Cody
- 2023-10-26 Iceland uses geothermal energy for heat, electricity, and cucumbers
- 2023-10-20 First CO2 storage project in the Netherlands launched