- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 21-year-old student establishes hydroponics business with only P1,000
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
North America: BC Greenhouse Builders offers best summer sale on record
"Many of our customers purchase greenhouses in the summer months to think forward to fall and extending their growing season. This is even more top of mind considering how long spring took to arrive this year,” says Angela Drake for BC Greenhouse Builders. "This year the savings can be 5% higher than previous years.“
From now until July 31st, customers can enjoy a green or brown greenhouse for the price of white. For those customers interested in a white greenhouse, the cost for the upgraded color will be a 100% credit.
"This is a chance for customers to buy the greenhouse of their choice," says Drake.
Not just for orchids anymore, the vast majority of greenhouse owners are utilizing the greenhouse for food production as well.
"Our polycarbonate greenhouses provide the perfect amount of light diffusion for hot summer days," says Drake. "We literally have tomatoes growing through the roof vents of our greenhouses."
For more information on BC Greenhouses, visit www.bcgreenhouses.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 Ghana: Kumasi embraces greenhouse cropping technology
- 2022-06-24 Pakistan: Balochistan government installs 396 green tunnels to enhance off-season crop production
- 2022-06-24 Renu Energy Solutions partners with University to power village greenhouse
- 2022-06-23 New 5.000m2 greenhouse project in Iraq
- 2022-06-23 Ukraine: cabinet allocates grants to create gardens and greenhouses
- 2022-06-22 Coating as a base, screens as "emergency brake"
- 2022-06-21 US (NH): How a new greenhouse project in Berlin aims to help produce more local food
- 2022-06-20 India: Irulas' greenhouse dream wilt as government funding dries up
- 2022-06-20 British Columbia: rolling out a greenhouse gutter
- 2022-06-17 Let’s Grow Together: developing an AgTech ecosystem in Kentucky
- 2022-06-16 Armenia: Backyard greenhouse constructions underway in Artsakh
- 2022-06-16 Gartenbau Vogel opens new greenhouse for bell pepper cultivation
- 2022-06-16 Desert strawberries coming to UAE supermarkets
- 2022-06-14 Time-lapse video of the construction of a 15-hectare greenhouse in Canada
- 2022-06-14 CAN: A geodesic greenhouse has been erected at the Matawa Training Centre
- 2022-06-14 From spice girl to greenhouse girl
- 2022-06-14 Leafy greens grow at Central Texas hydroponics farm
- 2022-06-10 Four 10-acre leafy green greenhouses to be built in upstate New York
- 2022-06-09 "We can market our berries before anybody else can"
- 2022-06-09 North Country Growers expects to start greenhouse construction next month