- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
- Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Adrian Percy announced as Bayer's new Head of Research and Development
Currently Adrian Percy (49) has responsibility for regulatory activities across the Bayer CropScience technology platforms, including Seeds & Traits, Crop Protection and Environmental Science globally. He began his career in 1991 as a Toxicologist with Rhone-Poulenc in France. Since then, he has held numerous positions in the Research and Development departments of Bayer CropScience and its legacy companies in France, Germany and the USA.
Adrian Percy grew up and studied in the United Kingdom earning a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacology at the University of Liverpool, a Master’s degree in Toxicology and then a doctorate in Biochemistry at the University of Birmingham. Adrian is married, has two children and currently resides in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA.
Dr. David Nicholson, currently Head of R&D has decided to leave the company to pursue other career opportunities outside of Bayer, effective July 31, 2014. “We thank Dr. Nicholson for his valuable contributions to the company and wish him all the best for the future”, says Bayer CropScience CEO Liam Condon.
For more information, visit www.bayercropscience.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-27 Maf Roda acquires Caustier
- 2023-11-27 Northern Lights and Yara sign agreement on CO2 transport and storage
- 2023-11-24 Meike van Ginneken joins Netherlands Water Partnership's Advisory Board
- 2023-11-22 USDA PACA updates
- 2023-11-22 Ukraine: Grants of 503.3 thousand euros distributed to develop orchards and greenhouses
- 2023-11-21 Rabo horticulture barometer: business confidence up slightly
- 2023-11-21 Las- & Montagebedrijf FBO and the Voorwinden Group continue together
- 2023-11-20 Supporting Texas veteran with military makeover
- 2023-11-20 US (OR): Griffin to relocate Salem warehouse to Gresham to accelerate retail expansion
- 2023-11-20 BioWorks welcomes Director of Sales and Distributor Relations
- 2023-11-20 Canadian greenhouse grower expands production to California
- 2023-11-20 "Flexibility and stability in transportation"
- 2023-11-17 "Turns out the two companies complement each other 100%"
- 2023-11-17 How AppHarvest's farming scheme imploded, and took its workforce down with it
- 2023-11-17 Andrew Tout elected Chairman of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-17 "Our pool of interim managers can help solve companies' bottlenecks and peaks"