The five golden label prizes are:
- A personal appearance at your garden centre from horticulturist and broadcaster Chris Collins
- A day visit to your business from Ian Boardman
- Two tickets to RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show 2015
- A years’ worth of Plant of the Month point of sale materials from Hortipak
- A free place at HTA Garden Futures Conference which takes place in London on 15 October
- A total of fifty eight companies have exhibited at all five shows. Each of these will be highlighted at the show through a 5th birthday badge on their stand nameboard.
Also, as part of the fifth birthday celebrations exhibitors have been busy sending in their entries for a ‘Plant Selfie’ photo competition. Visitors at the show will be able to vote for their favourite image. The winning image will appear in HTA News with the company receiving £1,000 worth of advertising in the magazine and a bottle of champagne.
The HTA National Plant Show Team can be contacted on Twitter @HTAplantshow, email email@example.com or phone 0118 930 3132. For further information about the show visit www.nationalplantshow.co.uk
For more information
HTA Media Office
T: 0118 9303132