- Rep. Simpson – The manager’s amendment makes technical and non-controversial changes to the bill and report. The amendment was adopted on a voice vote.
- Rep. Dent – The amendment prohibits funds to implement, finalize, or enforce a new DOE regulation on ceiling fans. The amendment was adopted on a voice vote.
- Rep. Fleischmann – The amendment adds report language clarifying a provision in the bill to protect pension plan contributions by the National Nuclear Security Administration. The amendment was adopted on a voice vote.
- Rep. Graves – The amendment prohibits funding for the Army Corps of Engineers to enforce a ban on firearms on Corps land, as long as the possession of the firearm is in compliance with state law.
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- The age of counting sticky traps will soon be over, thanks to AI and vision systems
- Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- $130 Japanese melon is the "Ferrari of melons"
- Finland: Robots will pollinate vegetables in greenhouses
- 'Local presence has further strengthened customer relations'
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Appropriations Committee approves fiscal year 2015 energy and water bill
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-27 Tsingsky: Using digital methods to reduce carbon fixation costs to benefit more growers
- 2022-06-27 Two new screens thanks to weaving technology
- 2022-06-22 UK greenhouse heats greenhouse with river water system
- 2022-06-15 A greener greenhouse: solar panels trialed on Wimbledon berries farm
- 2022-06-15 Building sustainability for the MHA nation with a vegetable greenhouse heated by waste gas
- 2022-06-10 Green technology employed to grow berries out of season
- 2022-06-08 "We cannot expect a grower to suddenly become an energy producer"
- 2022-05-30 Canada: university starts geothermal heating project for new greenhouse complex in Estevan
- 2022-05-25 UK: Top tips for developing renewable energy schemes
- 2022-05-25 Microclimatic evaluation of five types of Colombian greenhouses using geostatistical techniques
- 2022-05-19 Green hydrogen solution for Australian agriculture, ready for investment
- 2022-05-19 Defra consults on changing abstraction licenses into permits
- 2022-05-18 Ocean-going vessels to capture CO2 for greenhouses
- 2022-05-17 Canadian growers examine potential for wind to power greenhouses
- 2022-05-11 ‘PIB India helps to market Dutch horticultural technology in India’
- 2022-05-11 NZ: Small business feeling the pinch of higher running costs
- 2022-05-10 Geysir glass: getting growers back in business with energy-saving single glass
- 2022-05-10 5 benefits of remote CHP monitoring for growers
- 2022-05-05 Combining crops and solar panels is allowing Kenya to ‘harvest the sun twice’
- 2022-05-03 "We needed to rely on other, more renewable energy sources"