- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Australian & New Zealand Ministers for Agriculture to jointly open PMA Fresh Connections
Convening for the first time in New Zealand 24-26 June, the PMA Fresh Connections conference and trade show is the Australasian region’s largest pan-industry fresh fruit, vegetable and floral conference and trade show.
“Their participation gives testimony to the importance of the fresh produce industry to our region,” said Michael Worthington, CEO of Produce Marketing Association Australia-New Zealand (PMA A-NZ). “We are honoured that both Ministers have agreed to jointly officially open the conference, and we greatly appreciate their support.”
Worthington also reported that delegate numbers will hit an all-time record for a PMA Fresh Connections in this region, with over 1,100 delegates expected. In addition to delegates from Australia and New Zealand, delegates have registered from Bolivia, Canada, Hong Kong, the Netherlands, Norway, People’s Republic of China, and the United States.
The conference program will offer topics of interest to every link in the fresh produce supply chain. With a theme of “Innovate. Collaborate. Thrive”, the program’s plenary sessions will cover subjects ranging from cutting-edge technology to trends that will impact the industry, innovating to achieve real competitive advantage, and high-performance work cultures. Smaller, concurrent sessions will cover topics ranging from traceability to marketing on a shoestring.
Speakers include international expert on field robotics and intelligent systems, Professor Salah Sukkarieh; human performance expert Dr. Adam Fraser; America’s “Perishable Pundit” and magazine founder Jim Prevor; and the host of Australia’s top marketing podcast, Tim Reid. Panel sessions will cover topics such as 'building better supply chains through collaboration and innovation' and 'where is global and local retail headed?'
PMA Fresh Connections 2014 will also feature numerous networking opportunities to help delegates build business connections.
Advance registration closes Friday 20th June; on-site registration is available.
For more information:
PMA Australia-New Zealand
Tel: +61 3 8844 5536
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 What's happening on the second day of VertiFarm?
- 2023-09-27 25 years of Horti-Consult International: "We're not doing too badly here"
- 2023-09-26 LeafSpec named finalist for round five of $3 Million Grow-NY Global Food and Agriculture Business Competition
- 2023-09-26 Training on microgreen farming
- 2023-09-26 US (VA): Alliances and innovation headline 2nd annual edition of CEA Summit East in Virginia
- 2023-09-25 How to master your hygiene protocols
- 2023-09-25 US: Semifinalists announced for $1 million Seeding The Future Global Food System Challenge
- 2023-09-25 New York Produce Show and Conference welcomes floral exhibitors again on December 6
- 2023-09-25 Over 200 visitors during the 'Open Energy Day' at Trias Westland geothermal project
- 2023-09-22 Dutch Chili Fest brought the heat to Eindhoven
- 2023-09-22 'Women in CEA' kicks off at VertiFarm
- 2023-09-22 Photo report: British Tomato Conference
- 2023-09-22 The industry looks to the future
- 2023-09-22 NL: Kids festival Wageningen University & Research in Bleiswijk
- 2023-09-21 British Tomato Conference kicks off
- 2023-09-21 10th International Propagation Seminar sheds light on sustainable, soilless growing
- 2023-09-20 University of Florida greenhouse climate management starts October 1
- 2023-09-20 US: CEA Summit kicks off in Virginia
- 2023-09-19 "The necessary resources can be managed more easily in cooperation than on a stand-alone basis"
- 2023-09-19 Seed to food chain in focus at Horti Agri Next MEA 2023