- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Introductions to tomato and attention to Seedless Peppers at Syngenta Demo Day
View the photo impression.
Emphasis was placed on:
- The T411114, the new breed in the beef tomato segment, with a high average fruit weight, excellent earliness and high yield;
- The latest numbers in the small beef tomato segment;
- The supply of specialities by Syngenta: variety in taste, shape and colour.
- The new rootstock Kardia: uniformity and strong vigor;
- Fruits of pepper varieties and seedless pepper varieties were assessed for quality and taste.
The atmosphere was good. There was plenty of room for growers and advisers to ask questions and share experiences with each other. If you have missed the event, and are still interested, you are welcome by arrangement (Boomaweg 29, 2681 RH Monster)
View the photo impression.
Team Tomaat Syngenta
Peter Geerts +32475315999
Frank van Antwerpen +31651235515
Peter Colbers +31612709364
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 US: UF economist to take questions about losses to agriculture industry due to Hurricane Idalia
- 2023-09-28 New Covent Garden Market showing support for British growers
- 2023-09-28 Growers, suppliers, and researchers converge at Vertifarm show
- 2023-09-28 Operators from all over the world to discuss berries
- 2023-09-27 What's happening on the second day of VertiFarm?
- 2023-09-27 25 years of Horti-Consult International: "We're not doing too badly here"
- 2023-09-26 LeafSpec named finalist for round five of $3 Million Grow-NY Global Food and Agriculture Business Competition
- 2023-09-26 Training on microgreen farming
- 2023-09-26 US (VA): Alliances and innovation headline 2nd annual edition of CEA Summit East in Virginia
- 2023-09-25 How to master your hygiene protocols
- 2023-09-25 US: Semifinalists announced for $1 million Seeding The Future Global Food System Challenge
- 2023-09-25 New York Produce Show and Conference welcomes floral exhibitors again on December 6
- 2023-09-25 Over 200 visitors during the 'Open Energy Day' at Trias Westland geothermal project
- 2023-09-22 Dutch Chili Fest brought the heat to Eindhoven
- 2023-09-22 'Women in CEA' kicks off at VertiFarm
- 2023-09-22 Photo report: British Tomato Conference
- 2023-09-22 The industry looks to the future
- 2023-09-22 NL: Kids festival Wageningen University & Research in Bleiswijk
- 2023-09-21 British Tomato Conference kicks off
- 2023-09-21 10th International Propagation Seminar sheds light on sustainable, soilless growing