- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
BC Greenhouse Builders offers new option to 'Build Your Own Greenhouse' online
"As a custom manufacturer, we understand that there are many options for customers to choose from and at times, it can be an intimidating process," says Angela Drake Marketing Director for BC Greenhouses. "At the same time, this is one of the great benefits of choosing a custom manufacturer - you can move a door, change the sidewall height, match your landscape, and mix and match glass or polycarbonate."
With seven DIY product lines within BC Greenhouses Cross Country brand (Pacific, Traditional, Cottage, Cape Cod, and the pre-built models Sungarden, Legacy and Parkside) the choices can be limitless. Each line can be modified and sized to suit the gardeners needs excluding the standard models.
"We created the new feature on our website to address this issue called Build Your Own Greenhouse. It is now much easier for customers to breeze through the process. They can choose their style, size, and glazing options and even click the 'not sure' button for advice from our knowledgeable sales staff," says Drake.
Customers will walk through the six steps that range from choosing a home-attached or free standing greenhouse to their preferred size, colour and style. The quote form is submitted to the sales team and they will prepare a quick estimate with shipping right to your door within a business day.
"As you can imagine, with our many options, requesting a greenhouse quote is not like ordering fast food. Our team is very quick in determining what works best in climates and ensuring the greenhouse meets the needs of the customer both in design and strength. We often work with people for a good period of time before they purchase. The buying cycle is longer but it's really satisfying when you have a happy customer," says Kyle Exner Business Manager with BC Greenhouses.
"This new feature is a way to engage with our customers and simplify the buying process but we also really like talking to people on the phone," says Exner. "The truth is we are an old school company and people are amazed when they call us and a "real person" still answers the phone!"
To build your own greenhouse, go to BC Greenhouses website.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 Agrospheres compelets expansion of $25M series B round
- 2023-12-07 Norway: New vertical farm to supply retailer with 110 tons of leafy greens yearly
- 2023-12-07 Jiashan Sino-Dutch Horticulture Innovation Center opened during the horticultural trade mission to China
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district