- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
US: McHutchison starts succession plan, promotes Tizio to President-CEO
“With Mike Tizio as CEO supported by both Scott Crownover and Keith Cable, our long developing succession plan is in place for the foreseeable future, solidifying a team focused on growth,” says Stephen J. Huber, the current CEO-Chairman, who will remain as Chairman of the company.
Mike received his BS in Floriculture and Ornamental Horticulture from Cornell University and has a long career of personal growth within McHutchison beginning in 1981. He has been President and served on its Board since 1996.
McHutchison also announced that Scott Crownover of McHutchison and Keith Cable of Vaughan’s Horticulture were both elected Corporate Vice-Presidents. Both are directors on the McHutchison Board.
Keith holds a BA in economics from Denison University, Granville, Ohio. During his career he has focused on sales and sales management positions in several industries, most recently as President of Syngenta Horticultural Services from 2007 to 2012. Keith joined McHutchison in 2012.
Scott has a BA in Business Administration from Western Washington University. He worked as a sales representative for Vaughan’s Seed Company in Washington state and joined McHutchison in 1997 as a sales representative. He went on to become Western Regional Sales Manager and most recently served as Vice President Sales and Marketing.
McHutchison is a 100% employee-owned 111-year-old organization that focuses on bringing new and innovative products to the commercial greenhouse and nursery markets, as well as enabling retailers and commercial growers to be more efficient and profitable. The company is a national distributor of plants and supplies with two divisions, McHutchison in New Jersey and Vaughan’s Horticulture in Naperville, Illinois. For more information about McHutchison, please visit www.mchutchison.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"