- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
New Family Favorites line rolls out across North America
The redesigned packages, nine months in development, feature a new Mann’s Family Favorites logo—complete with a nostalgic design, rich and natural colour palette and recipe photos on select packages, said Director of Marketing and Innovation Kim St George.
“We tested several designs in focus groups and the visuals with the strongest response included all the attributes of Mann Packing: local farmers, family, generations, natural and authentic,” St George said. Mann’s is celebrating its 75th anniversary this year as a grower/shipper/processor.
“The new upscale package design also helps differentiate Mann Packing’s full line of fresh-cut vegetables from the competition with its distinct imagery, product photography and colours, and will stand out on the shelf at the store level,” St George said. “When you put the entire line together, it carries a strong message about where the category is headed as a destination for shoppers.”
The package backs feature a recipe image and nutrition information, as well as a QR Code that when scanned with smart a phone directs consumers to Mann’s website for recipes and usage ideas.
The company will showcase the new packaging at United Fresh as part of the Grower Shipper Pavilion (booth #1249) followed by a full rollout nationwide in the United States and Canada. The redesigned packages are shipping now and all SKUs will be transitioned by July 2014.
Please visit veggiesmadeeasy.com to find out more.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (831) 796-2336
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 "Cellulose nets will also gain a foothold in the conventional sector"
- 2023-11-28 New cling film technology provides certified recyclable alternative to PVC films
- 2023-11-27 Europe wants to save the planet, but its share of plastic pollution is only 5 percent
- 2023-11-23 New solution adds value and ease to machine-harvested blueberries
- 2023-11-22 "There will be no regression to classic plastic packaging"
- 2023-11-20 What will the war on plastic cost the fresh produce industry?
- 2023-11-14 A smart solution for packing small fruits and mushrooms
- 2023-11-14 Plug plant and seed tray packs ensure safe seed deliveries
- 2023-11-13 More and more innovations in advanced packaging
- 2023-11-07 WPTC European tomato production update
- 2023-11-07 Compostable packaging: keeping produce fresh and sustainable
- 2023-11-06 "In the end, rising freight costs lead to higher offer prices in retail"
- 2023-11-02 "Cold chain temperature monitoring maximizes shelf-life and reduces food waste"
- 2023-11-02 Dutch branch Celtic Refrigeration has bankruptcy declared - talks on restart ongoing
- 2023-11-01 Corrugated packaging gets smarter and greener
- 2023-11-01 "With the press of a button, from 200g iceberg lettuce to 600g spinach"