- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Sustainability journal issue focuses on organic farming
This paper assesses the impact of current National Organic Program (NOP) policies and requirements that target pesticide residues in organic food. It addresses the degree to which the NOP, organic rules, and certifiers are helping to avoid pesticide residues that pose even modest levels of risk.
Click here for links to the twelve papers at mdpi.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-02 "Decisions on gene editing regulation in Canada must be made independently"
- 2023-09-29 Two new ed sessions announced for Organic Grower Summit
- 2023-09-04 Educational session on Strengthening Organic Enforcement
- 2023-09-04 Rugby league legend backing Australian Organic Awareness Month
- 2023-07-21 Organic greenhouse grown strawberry launched
- 2023-07-05 A unique aquaponic farm for growing microgreens is developing near Astrakhan
- 2023-06-21 Organic living lettuces in the spotlight
- 2023-06-20 Organic greenhouse grown strawberries will complement field category
- 2023-06-12 Two new papers for organic propagation launched
- 2023-06-05 "A great opportunity to showcase organic produce"
- 2023-05-23 USDA launches organic INTEGRITY database trade partner module
- 2023-05-03 "I like to touch on new things, new products, new production methods"
- 2023-04-26 "We want to offer an honest organic-vegan product, which is why we do not use animal manure"
- 2023-04-18 New Organic Enforcement Rule topic for OPS 2023 ed session
- 2023-03-31 The evolution of the microgreens business
- 2023-03-20 Organic produce items saw wide range of performance in 2022