- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
US: Southwest Michigan pesticide collection date nears
Accepted items are pesticides which including fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, and rodenticides. Mercury is also accepted at this event.
Accepted mercury items include thermometers, barometers, switches, mercury maze games, and elemental or liquid mercury. Mercury and mercury items must be properly contained and sealed to prevent spillage.
Empty pesticide container recycling or disposal cannot be accommodated. Fertilizers are not accepted as part of Clean Sweep unless they are a component of a pesticide formulation. Fluorescent light bulbs or lamps, and pharmaceuticals are not accepted through Clean Sweep.
The last southwest Michigan collection of the season will be held on July 30.
Registration forms may be obtained at www.berriencounty.org/recycle, or for pickup at Berrien, Cass, or Van Buren Michigan State University Extension and district soil and water conservation offices. For more information contact Jill Adams, at 269-983-7111 x8234.
The Clean Sweep Program is made possible by a grant from the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development.
For a directory of other Clean Sweep coordinators and events in Michigan, visit the official website, call 517-241-3933, or email email@example.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-29 RaboResearch: After two turbulent years, fertilizer markets may start to settle in 2023
- 2022-11-25 Vietnam: Agricultural sector aims to increase use of organic fertilizer
- 2022-11-22 UK: Trafalgar Property moves into hydroponics
- 2022-11-18 "First shipment of Russian fertilizer marks breakthrough in global supply crunch"
- 2022-11-15 EU measures to ensure fertiliser supply, lower costs
- 2022-10-28 Israeli formula developed to grow tomatoes in drought
- 2022-10-17 New sustainable fertilizer production research collaboration underway
- 2022-10-10 Fertilizers and artificial fertilizer replacements from organic waste products
- 2022-09-30 Nouryon to acquire ADOB Fertilizers
- 2022-09-20 Optimum rate and deep placement of nitrogen fertilizer improves tomato yield in Nepal
- 2022-09-16 Improving plant growth, productivity, and stress management through seaweed-based biostimulants
- 2022-09-14 The same yield with less water and fewer fertilizers
- 2022-08-31 “The impact of regenerating soil with microbes from food waste is massive”
- 2022-08-29 Incitec Pivot Fertilisers acquires Yara Nipro liquid fertilizer business
- 2022-08-29 "Plans to cut fertilizer emissions will not threaten food security"
- 2022-08-22 Alfalfa could be the magic fertilizer needed to grow vegetables on Mars
- 2022-08-11 New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- 2022-08-11 CAN: Fertilizer sanctions expected to continue into 2023 crop year
- 2022-07-20 Better fertigation with ion-specific measurements
- 2022-07-18 Verano365 readies organic wetting agent