- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
US: Southwest Michigan pesticide collection date nears
Accepted items are pesticides which including fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, and rodenticides. Mercury is also accepted at this event.
Accepted mercury items include thermometers, barometers, switches, mercury maze games, and elemental or liquid mercury. Mercury and mercury items must be properly contained and sealed to prevent spillage.
Empty pesticide container recycling or disposal cannot be accommodated. Fertilizers are not accepted as part of Clean Sweep unless they are a component of a pesticide formulation. Fluorescent light bulbs or lamps, and pharmaceuticals are not accepted through Clean Sweep.
The last southwest Michigan collection of the season will be held on July 30.
Registration forms may be obtained at www.berriencounty.org/recycle, or for pickup at Berrien, Cass, or Van Buren Michigan State University Extension and district soil and water conservation offices. For more information contact Jill Adams, at 269-983-7111 x8234.
The Clean Sweep Program is made possible by a grant from the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development.
For a directory of other Clean Sweep coordinators and events in Michigan, visit the official website, call 517-241-3933, or email email@example.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Enabling higher yields on existing farmlands
- 2023-11-29 "This strain has been distilled into an easily utilized foliar spray"
- 2023-11-28 Recycled phosphorus fertilizer reduces nutrient leaching, maintains yield
- 2023-11-20 Plant-based biostimulants help pepper grower deal with low water retention capacity
- 2023-10-24 Global fertilizer market set to recover, despite potential disruptions due to the Israel-Hamas war
- 2023-10-17 What is a tripartite association between Bacillus, Mycorrhizae, and plants?
- 2023-10-11 "ZeroTol 2.0 can help growers get the most out of their IPM programs"
- 2023-10-02 Ras Al Khaimah's organic fertilizer projects receives $20M investment
- 2023-09-21 How to identify a nutrient deficiency in hydroponic basil
- 2023-09-20 Cucumber grower sees production increase and more efficient cultivations after applying nano-fertilizers
- 2023-09-13 Toopi Organics secures €16M to flood European agricultural markets with urine-based biostimulants
- 2023-09-08 UK: Biostimulant increases yield by 17%
- 2023-09-08 Van Iperen International to expand GreenSwitch Nitrate factory
- 2023-09-05 Boosting root development with Ascophyllum Nodosum biostimulant
- 2023-08-21 UK: New range of biofertilizers launched
- 2023-08-14 Composition and production of circular fertilizer