- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Consortium ‘Cooperation in controlled growing’
Anticipating global scale- and market enlargement is one of the reasons why the management from these companies sought contact with each other last year. With a shared vision and mission from the individual companies, along with the knowledge of the production chain, a partnership with a common standpoint was forged.
"Global attention to the problems in the area of food security and food safety has prompted us to shift focus. We remain active in the existing sectors but the focus of the collaboration will be on connecting people and organizations to develop and manage production facilities. Not only supplier of products and systems, but also of complete production facilities." The organizations are a strong partner for their relationships. The Consortiums main objectives are joint and efficient support services, broader knowledge and experience of customers and the appropriate chain-wide offer to suit the market demand.
A unique program has been formed in the area of Phenotyping due to the partnership. Partners Aris and WUR will represent the program at booth nr 09.111 at GreenTech Amsterdam. The companies and their partners can be found at stands in Hall 9 at the RAI, 10-12 June 2014: Stand 09.108 Berg Hortimotive, Florinco, TAKS Tuinbouwtechniek Stand 09.212 Flier Systems, ISO Group Stand 09.312 Bosman – Van Zaal, Crea- Tech International, Indigo Solutions and Montera Techniek.
For more information
Andelina Gielen v
Bosman - Van Zaal
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-29 "Manual slicing is our strong point, maybe we don't communicate that enough yet"
- 2022-06-29 Greenhouse opening helps Highfield Farm further develop industrial land into urban farm
- 2022-06-29 "The new blackberry varieties that are coming allow us to look to the future with optimism"
- 2022-06-29 Shelf life extension solution adds 18 new crops
- 2022-06-29 MultiGrow Grashoek & MultiFresa get complete food processing line
- 2022-06-29 Approximately 13,000 sq.ft. vertical farm under construction at mall in Istanbul
- 2022-06-28 'Local presence has further strengthened customer relations'
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-28 1st price for the pesticide-residue free tomatoes in the national level of European Business Awards for the Environment
- 2022-06-28 China: "We hope that fresh-flower preservation cards will replace ice bottles and make life easier for fresh-flower distributors"
- 2022-06-28 Container farm allows growers to cultivate 14 different gourmet mushrooms
- 2022-06-28 Produce vegetables with carbon dioxide
- 2022-06-27 US (CA): Grower takes over Piru-based nursery
- 2022-06-27 HT Verboom Transport Systems joins GreenV
- 2022-06-27 Codema's staff welcomed by other horticultural companies
- 2022-06-27 Online retailer Gorillas launches private label range
- 2022-06-27 Despite the climate of uncertainty, the herbs segment is standing its ground
- 2022-06-27 Stronger supplies of California organic basil in 2022
- 2022-06-27 Driscoll's agrees to terms for acquisition of Berry Gardens