- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
Consortium ‘Cooperation in controlled growing’
Anticipating global scale- and market enlargement is one of the reasons why the management from these companies sought contact with each other last year. With a shared vision and mission from the individual companies, along with the knowledge of the production chain, a partnership with a common standpoint was forged.
"Global attention to the problems in the area of food security and food safety has prompted us to shift focus. We remain active in the existing sectors but the focus of the collaboration will be on connecting people and organizations to develop and manage production facilities. Not only supplier of products and systems, but also of complete production facilities." The organizations are a strong partner for their relationships. The Consortiums main objectives are joint and efficient support services, broader knowledge and experience of customers and the appropriate chain-wide offer to suit the market demand.
A unique program has been formed in the area of Phenotyping due to the partnership. Partners Aris and WUR will represent the program at booth nr 09.111 at GreenTech Amsterdam. The companies and their partners can be found at stands in Hall 9 at the RAI, 10-12 June 2014: Stand 09.108 Berg Hortimotive, Florinco, TAKS Tuinbouwtechniek Stand 09.212 Flier Systems, ISO Group Stand 09.312 Bosman – Van Zaal, Crea- Tech International, Indigo Solutions and Montera Techniek.
For more information
Andelina Gielen v
Bosman - Van Zaal
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 Agrospheres compelets expansion of $25M series B round
- 2023-12-07 Norway: New vertical farm to supply retailer with 110 tons of leafy greens yearly
- 2023-12-07 Jiashan Sino-Dutch Horticulture Innovation Center opened during the horticultural trade mission to China
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district