- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "Our foliage plants grow bigger, faster, and more efficiently"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
Illumitex introduces Quantum research LED grow light
Quantum is the most advanced plant research tool available today. Quantum offers researchers the ability to precisely dial in a specific balance of wavelengths to develop an exact spectrum. In addition to the fine granularity of control, the Quantum provides the same industry-leading uniformity and light intensity distribution as Illumitex’s other groundbreaking grow light fixtures.
“No other horticulture lighting fixture allows a researcher to account for the lighting variables as precisely as the Quantum,” says Illumitex Senior Plant Scientist Paul Gray.
The Quantum dynamic spectrum plant research tool is utilized as the premier instrument to conclusively account for all lighting variables within a controlled environment. Quantum features Illumitex’s globally patented optic technology and 4-channel Abeo LEDs to deliver unparalleled colour uniformity and intensity to the plant canopy.
Prestigious universities around the country have been testing Quantum in their plant research labs and are very impressed with the results.
Quantum joins Illumitex’s stellar lineup of horticulture grow lights, including NeoSol DS, NeoSol LS, NeoSol NS, Safari and Eclipse Series, which are found in vertical farms and controlled agriculture environments around the world.
5307 Industrial Oaks Blvd.
Austin, TX 78735
T: +1 512-279-1828
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-08 ToBRFV virus: a pragmatic approach
- 2022-12-08 Canada: GoodLeaf Farms receives about $110mln to expand nationally
- 2022-12-08 Circular bioplastics offer solution for climate crisis and growing resource consumption
- 2022-12-08 Acquisition of Penny UK by Power Plastics
- 2022-12-08 Energy screens: work smarter, not harder
- 2022-12-08 Trinity Natural Capital Markets welcomes the development of the UK Soil Carbon Code
- 2022-12-07 Equitable Food Initiative elects new board member
- 2022-12-07 Dutch nursery Globe Plant employs new greenhouse
- 2022-12-07 US (KY): Square Roots opens new indoor farm in Shepherdsville
- 2022-12-07 "We use robotics, machine imaging and AI to automate tomato harvesting"
- 2022-12-07 "The trend is somewhat moving away from cocktail tomatoes in favor of the plainer TOVs"
- 2022-12-07 "Increasing demand for coco substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- 2022-12-07 US: 'Designed to create larger impacts with less operating costs'
- 2022-12-07 The Veggie team experiments on ISS are part of NASA's effort to provide "Space Plant Biology" of sustainable fresh food production
- 2022-12-07 NZ: Green crops as an alternative nitrogen source
- 2022-12-07 Partnership supports UAE’s national food security strategy to adopt advanced agricultural methods
- 2022-12-07 "Food waste and safety are huge challenges"
- 2022-12-07 Dutch coop commits to science-based climate goals
- 2022-12-07 Greenhouse grower helps provide healthy meals at food bank
- 2022-12-07 Indoor grower opens new facility in Kentucky