- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Illumitex introduces Quantum research LED grow light
Quantum is the most advanced plant research tool available today. Quantum offers researchers the ability to precisely dial in a specific balance of wavelengths to develop an exact spectrum. In addition to the fine granularity of control, the Quantum provides the same industry-leading uniformity and light intensity distribution as Illumitex’s other groundbreaking grow light fixtures.
“No other horticulture lighting fixture allows a researcher to account for the lighting variables as precisely as the Quantum,” says Illumitex Senior Plant Scientist Paul Gray.
The Quantum dynamic spectrum plant research tool is utilized as the premier instrument to conclusively account for all lighting variables within a controlled environment. Quantum features Illumitex’s globally patented optic technology and 4-channel Abeo LEDs to deliver unparalleled colour uniformity and intensity to the plant canopy.
Prestigious universities around the country have been testing Quantum in their plant research labs and are very impressed with the results.
Quantum joins Illumitex’s stellar lineup of horticulture grow lights, including NeoSol DS, NeoSol LS, NeoSol NS, Safari and Eclipse Series, which are found in vertical farms and controlled agriculture environments around the world.
5307 Industrial Oaks Blvd.
Austin, TX 78735
T: +1 512-279-1828
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"
- 2023-11-28 Martin Stolze preps up to anticipate next growth of international horti
- 2023-11-28 UK: Still time for agri and food-tech businesses to apply for innovation grants of up to £300,000
- 2023-11-28 US (AZ): USDA issues $250k grant to Tucson aquaponic farm