- Grower, Vine Crops - Richmond (KY) USA
- Cultivation/Propagation Manager Young Plants - Australia
- Assistant Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Global Category Director for Cherries - Chile, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- New guide on soilless culture available
- "We can produce nineteen different varieties under the same roof"
- AppHarvest announces 2020 financial results
- Inventors imagine a farming future without floods and hail storms wrecking crops
- "We've become a local area supplier for Leamington, Kingsville & Chatham-Kent region"
Top 5 -last month
Stepac announces improvements to transportation boxes
"Our new boxes improve the ease and safe handling of Xtend® during the supply chain. In addition, they reduce carbon footprint and save our customers money by increasing the number of packaging units per shipping unit," says Garold Zeltzer, StePac's VP Operations & Supply Chain, "We are proud that this simple change has such a meaningful and positive impact on the environment and on our customers' operations. Initial feedback has been favourable."
For more information:
Tel: +972 (0)4 6123514
Fax: +972 (0)4 9872946
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-03-05 “We now offer cherry tomatoes in 100% cardboard trays”
- 2021-03-05 "The market was just waiting for our eco-banding system"
- 2021-03-04 New package redesign for salad blends
- 2021-03-03 Smurfit Kappa launches innovative punnet portfolio for fresh produce market
- 2021-03-02 New LC Packaging head office centre of knowledge and attractive workplace in one
- 2021-02-24 Punctual opening of the sorting facility for lightweight packaging in Evergem
- 2021-02-24 Plastic-free packaging meets Australian Home Compost standard
- 2021-02-24 With OutNature, PreZero brings sustainable packaging based on the silphium plant onto the market
- 2021-02-23 'Fruit and veg packaging is now home compostable - saving 21 tonnes of plastic yearly'
- 2021-02-23 New 100% recyclable sustainable packaging breaks down within 24 months
- 2021-02-22 Bedford Industries introduces new plant-based bag closure
- 2021-02-18 Over 4 tonnes of plastic to be saved annually
- 2021-02-18 "Packaging greatly improves chicory, green beans, cucumbers, and radishes' quality and shelf life"
- 2021-02-16 Pact Group acquires New Zealand’s only packaging manufacturer with integrated PET recycling capability
- 2021-02-12 Devon veg box firm does away with plastic in a switch to home-compostable packaging
- 2021-02-11 New plastic film "deactivates Coronavirus in just 15 minutes"
- 2021-02-11 Hinojosa's eco-friendly heat-sealable cardboard tray wins award at the WorldStar Awards 2021
- 2021-02-09 New compostable packaging can double shelf-life of fresh produce
- 2021-02-08 Packaging company sees steady growth in demand for new sustainable line
- 2021-02-05 "The solution lies not in less but in better packaging"