- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
Poland: Citronex completes greenhouse, reveals plans for 96 hectare in Bogatynia
For its banana industry, Citronex has 140 ripening chambers at its disposal, in which it is possible to ripen about 180 000 boxes of bananas weekly. Citronex has been cooperating with the same group of producers from Ecuador for many years which allows them to keep the highest quality of fruit. Their bananas have been appreciated by supermarket chains in Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. In 2013, Citronex started cooperating with a group of new clients and confirmed its place within the greatest companies dealing with bananas in Europe.
For more information:
Tel.: +48 757721943
Fax: +48 757721945
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 India: Couple grows exotic produce in hydroponics
- 2023-12-07 US (IL): Container farm makes Quad City debut
- 2023-12-07 "The production increase on an annual basis is about 10 percent"
- 2023-12-07 US (CA): Vine Ripe Tomatoes offering fresh produce all year long
- 2023-12-06 Spain: Rosa de Barbastro tomato production one million less than expected
- 2023-12-05 Italian grower plans to expand tunnel cultivation
- 2023-12-05 Cucumber grower opts for LEDs to reduce energy consumption and up production
- 2023-12-05 "Imbalance in berry chain squeezes both ends: the grower, and the consumer"
- 2023-12-04 South Africa: Gesture helps Soweto residents to put healthy food on the table and boost a local economy
- 2023-12-04 US (MA): Jail supervisor jumps at chance of running aquaponics greenhouse
- 2023-12-04 "In Almeria we have lacked water for 60 years; for us, it is not a new issue"
- 2023-12-01 Former Isle of Wight tomato business land could be turned into houses
- 2023-12-01 "We all need to quickly switch to tropical fruit production in greenhouses"
- 2023-12-01 Bringing affordable specialty mushrooms to tables across Germany
- 2023-11-30 From eggplants to bullseyes: Dirk is the 'Aubergenius'
- 2023-11-29 Goulburn Valley grower abandons crop blaming high mark-ups at supermarkets