- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
Russia: Siberia's largest grower celebrates anniversary, opens new greenhouses
The enterprise furthermore cultivates 48 hectares of open field cabbage, using drip irrigation. Currently, another two hectares of greenhouses are going to be put into operation. Each greenhouse unit is equipped with a gas boiler to heat the complex. Industralny has a good experience with the use of gas boilers, they also know how to use the CO2 from the boilers to feed the plants with carbon dioxide, that has a positive effect on productivity.
In 2013, the complex has grown about 9.3 tonnes of vegetables, which is twice as much as 9-10 years ago. Two methods of leafy greens cultivation are exploited here: a flow hydroponics system on the area of 0.15 hectares with production capacity of 500 thousand plants per year and a Finnish cultivation technology on the area of 0.25 hectares with production capacity of 1 million plants per year.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 India: Couple grows exotic produce in hydroponics
- 2023-12-07 US (IL): Container farm makes Quad City debut
- 2023-12-07 "The production increase on an annual basis is about 10 percent"
- 2023-12-07 US (CA): Vine Ripe Tomatoes offering fresh produce all year long
- 2023-12-06 Spain: Rosa de Barbastro tomato production one million less than expected
- 2023-12-05 Italian grower plans to expand tunnel cultivation
- 2023-12-05 Cucumber grower opts for LEDs to reduce energy consumption and up production
- 2023-12-05 "Imbalance in berry chain squeezes both ends: the grower, and the consumer"
- 2023-12-04 South Africa: Gesture helps Soweto residents to put healthy food on the table and boost a local economy
- 2023-12-04 US (MA): Jail supervisor jumps at chance of running aquaponics greenhouse
- 2023-12-04 "In Almeria we have lacked water for 60 years; for us, it is not a new issue"
- 2023-12-01 Former Isle of Wight tomato business land could be turned into houses
- 2023-12-01 "We all need to quickly switch to tropical fruit production in greenhouses"
- 2023-12-01 Bringing affordable specialty mushrooms to tables across Germany
- 2023-11-30 From eggplants to bullseyes: Dirk is the 'Aubergenius'
- 2023-11-29 Goulburn Valley grower abandons crop blaming high mark-ups at supermarkets