- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Find new markets at Great Lakes EXPO:
NA: Meet the Buyers reception at Michigan Greenhouse Growers EXPO
Producers and buyers are encouraged to visit the MarketMaker booth at the Great Lakes Fruit, Vegetable and Farm Market EXPO December 10-12 in Grand Rapids, Mich., to find out how to access markets. MarketMaker is a web based resource that provides link between producers, processors, wholesalers, retailers, farmers’ markets, food service providers and end consumers within the food supply chain. The site is available to all and is free.
The MarketMaker website, provides a number of features for those looking for potential buyers. Users can use the map and distance tool to search for the growers or marketers of particular crops within a geographical area. Both buyers and sellers can easily create profiles with location, contact information and items to market.
For further detail on MarketMaker, and for business development in food, agriculture, bio economy and natural resources, contact the Michigan State University Product Center at 517-432-8750.
In addition, Michigan Food and Farming Systems (MIFFS) and other partners will host the 2013 “Meet the Buyers” reception on Tuesday, Dec. 10 during the Great Lakes EXPO to link Michigan growers with wholesale, retail and institutional buyers to work toward getting more Michigan product on store shelves and into restaurants, schools, hospitals and more. Last year’s event drew more than 400 attendees and 17 buyers. Don’t miss out.
Join MIFFS from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the center concourse of the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel to connect with buMIFFS logoyers and learn about sourcing more fresh produce through the value chain. Visit www.miffs.org to learn more and to register for the event.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Sergeant major is pelted with barrage of vegetables
- 2023-11-30 “The world needs 100% sustainable agriculture”
- 2023-11-30 "Seed sector sees progress on the road to enhancing the multilateral system in 2025"
- 2023-11-30 India: Protected cropping conference kicks off at SHUATS campus
- 2023-11-30 Enhancing availability of improved vegetable varieties in Tanzania
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-29 Pest management strategic plan (PMSP) workshop for strawberries
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses participate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 US (ME): Greenhouse grower receives 'Business at Work for Maine' award
- 2023-11-24 Abu Dhabi: First edition of Horti Agri Next MEA in photos
- 2023-11-24 US (TX): Controlled Environment Horticulture Conference set for Dec. 7-8 in Dallas
- 2023-11-24 Harvest robots? Irrigation is what it's about at GrowTech Antalya
- 2023-11-24 Photo report: German berry industry meets at ExpoSE
- 2023-11-23 phenoLytcis wins Seed Innovation Challenge Award 2023
- 2023-11-23 HortEx Vietnam organizers partner with IPM Essen