- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
New solutions available to fight Phytophthora Blight and Root-Knot Nematodes
The first study evaluated the efficacy of TerraClean 5.0 against Phytophthora Blight and Root-Knot Nematodes. Results showed that the use of TerraClean 5.0 reduced the incidence of both diseases and also significantly increased tomato yields.
The objective of the second study was to trial TerraClean 5.0 against Bacterial Wilt on tomatoes. TerraClean 5.0 reduced the disease incidence by 50%. It also significantly increased the tomato yield.
TerraClean 5.0’s powerful Advanced Peroxygen Chemistry penetrates soil and suppresses pathogens. It also releases oxygen into the soil which helps stimulate plant growth, root development, and nutrient uptake. TerraClean 5.0 can be used through drip tape at any stage of plant development. For more information and full research studies, please visit www.biosafesystems.com/Industry-Home-Agriculture.asp or call 888.273.3088.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-25 Can cucumbers be used as ant repellant?
- 2023-09-22 Quarantine pests found in melon and tomato shipments from Uzbekistan in the Orenburg region
- 2023-09-20 Combined predator/parasite strategy optimizes aphid control in strawberry
- 2023-09-20 Powdery Mildew on field-grown tomatoes
- 2023-09-14 Russia: ToBRFV detected in a batch of imported tomatoes and peppers
- 2023-09-14 Corteva launches nematicide that protects soil health
- 2023-09-13 'Thrips parvispinus' threatens Almeria's pepper crops
- 2023-09-13 US: USDA to conduct facility certification visits to offshore greenhouses
- 2023-09-11 Farmers worry harvest backlog may affect tomato crop
- 2023-09-11 US: Recycling pesticide containers in Vermont
- 2023-09-11 "Swirski-Mite helps you stay in control"
- 2023-09-08 Biobest signs agreement to acquire Biotrop in Brazil
- 2023-09-08 Russia: More than 21 thousand tons of vegetables were controlled in the Karachay-Cherkess Republic
- 2023-09-08 Purdue University’s College of Agriculture joins the International Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-09-07 Controlling algae in nurseries: the green monster
- 2023-09-06 Certis Belchim partners with Clever BioScience
- 2023-09-04 Fusarium wilt found in Irish greenhouse lettuce
- 2023-09-01 "New strain of green peach aphid Myzus persicae needs more aggressive beneficial insects"
- 2023-08-29 CAN: New insecticide to manage aphids and whiteflies granted registration
- 2023-08-28 Tomatoes: "The Nesidiocoris has turned into a plant-eating bug"