- Senior Agronomist/Horticulturist and Agronomy/Horticulture Manager
- Growers & Assistant Growers
- Plant Biologist
- Ripening Officer Bananas / Exotics
- Grower and Nurser
- Farm Manager
- Floriculture Production Planning Manager
- Agricultural Mechanic / Crop Sprayer Operator
- Technical Services Manager
- Quality Controller
Top 5 -yesterday
- Yuksel Seeds expands its presence in China
- In eight years, Ranjit Singh has become one of New Zealand’s largest telegraph cucumber growers
- Berry farm cluster model from Panama to the globe
- Cloth washer thoroughly cleans shredded cloth during crop changes
- UK: £60m worth of food wasted due to lack of workers, NFU warned
Top 5 -last week
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
Top 5 -last month
New solutions available to fight Phytophthora Blight and Root-Knot Nematodes
The first study evaluated the efficacy of TerraClean 5.0 against Phytophthora Blight and Root-Knot Nematodes. Results showed that the use of TerraClean 5.0 reduced the incidence of both diseases and also significantly increased tomato yields.
The objective of the second study was to trial TerraClean 5.0 against Bacterial Wilt on tomatoes. TerraClean 5.0 reduced the disease incidence by 50%. It also significantly increased the tomato yield.
TerraClean 5.0’s powerful Advanced Peroxygen Chemistry penetrates soil and suppresses pathogens. It also releases oxygen into the soil which helps stimulate plant growth, root development, and nutrient uptake. TerraClean 5.0 can be used through drip tape at any stage of plant development. For more information and full research studies, please visit www.biosafesystems.com/Industry-Home-Agriculture.asp or call 888.273.3088.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-17 The novel leucine-rich repeat receptor-like kinase MRK1 regulates resistance to multiple stresses in tomato
- 2022-08-17 Web-based tool helps blueberry growers control disease
- 2022-08-17 Ants can be used as biological crop protection, study finds
- 2022-08-17 Legend 5L ST seed treatment launched in US seed treatment market
- 2022-08-15 Discovery of the interactions between plants and arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi
- 2022-08-15 US: Students test pest management skills during 2022 Iowa Youth Crop Scouting Competition
- 2022-08-15 A bacteria found in marine coral reefs could have the solution to tomato wilt
- 2022-08-15 Controlling powdery mildew in greenhouses
- 2022-08-15 Monitoring thrips with image technology unique, benificial insects soon to be counted digitally
- 2022-08-12 Meet the wasp that mummifies and kills the tomato hornworm
- 2022-08-12 National probabilistic risk assessment of newly registered pesticides in agricultural products to propose MRL
- 2022-08-12 "Significant part of our lettuce assortment is highly resistant to Fusarium"
- 2022-08-11 More demand for pepper washers due to aphids
- 2022-08-10 Pest management for Spotted Wing Drosophila
- 2022-08-10 "National Biosecurity Strategy a positive step in protecting Australia’s agriculture industry from pests and disease"
- 2022-08-08 US: Basil downy mildew found in southern New Jersey
- 2022-08-08 The advantages of introducing useful insects into nurseries
- 2022-07-22 Research team identifies genes making strawberries resistant to Fusarium wilt
- 2022-07-22 Protect second cucumber crops from Pythium now
- 2022-07-22 Employee Seminar 2022: The Green Switch Journey continues