- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
France: Project with 27 hectares and 80,000 solar panels well underway
The client and investor is the market leader in the field of solar energy. The project is primarily intended to generate solar energy through solar panels. However, to kill two birds with one stone, cultivation is also taking place in the greenhouses. Twelve growers from the south of France have made their land available. They can therefore continue their cultivation in the greenhouse, but the solar energy generated is for the investor.
For more information:
Van der Hoeven
Vrij Harnasch 124
2635 BZ Den Hoorn
Tel: (+31) 88 262 66 66
Fax: (+31) 88 262 66 99
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 NL: Subsidies for energy transition, but it's a quid pro quo
- 2023-09-27 Turkey sets geothermal goals in medium-term economic program
- 2023-09-19 "Electric and hydrogen alternative to fossil fuel within a few years"
- 2023-08-24 Corrosion risk returns in horticulture through more economical heating
- 2023-08-23 Weather extremes' impact on global fruit and vegetable sector
- 2023-08-17 CO2 storage under the North Sea is a go
- 2023-08-16 Nappa pursues renewed geothermal heat production North Limburg
- 2023-08-15 Solar park next to Tinte greenhouses under construction
- 2023-08-07 Singapore: Singrow and Norgren partner up to reduce energy costs
- 2023-07-21 Bringing geothermal knowledge from horticulture to other industries
- 2023-07-21 US: Future-proofing vertical farms’ electricity access through microgrids
- 2023-07-20 "Gains to be made by properly adjusting and monitoring your burner"
- 2023-07-10 "The emissions from our new burner are at an absolute minimum"
- 2023-07-06 Expect more record temperatures, Hutton experts say
- 2023-07-06 Comparing the environmental footprint of lettuce grown indoors to that grown in fields
- 2023-07-05 Don’t think you can afford a solar system for your farm?