- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
- Senior Key Account Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- One of Sweden's largest tomato growers to stop cultivation during winter
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Finka San Antonio cuts the ribbon on its 22-hectare greenhouse
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
Online presentation by Green Power Markets TV
Geothermal: Competing with other renewable and non-renewable technologies
Is this possible and even with advanced technology, who is willing to take the risk?
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-23 High energy costs suffocate Spain's irrigation
- 2022-09-23 The Restrain CO2 extractor said to save store managers ‘thousands’ on energy cost
- 2022-09-22 Mexican grower installs double climate screen system
- 2022-09-22 UK farm businesses to have energy bills halved as part of new scheme
- 2022-09-22 France: Pilot hydrovoltaic project powering hydroponic farm officially opened
- 2022-09-21 "High energy prices lead to many emotional conversations at kitchen tables"
- 2022-09-20 "In Belgium, the greenhouse sector is bearing the brunt of the energy crisis"
- 2022-09-20 "If this continues, there will soon be increasingly fewer Dutch vegetables"
- 2022-09-20 Adapted tomato cultivation and also 'CHP story' under pressure 'if this continues'
- 2022-09-14 Using coatings to save energy
- 2022-09-13 Mixing solar power and agriculture: a blueberry farm does a test run
- 2022-09-12 Cavity screen saves energy without major system modifications
- 2022-09-09 Agrivoltaics: Co-locating solar and agriculture yields mutual benefits
- 2022-09-09 "There'll be fewer Finnish tomatoes on the market"
- 2022-09-08 UK: ‘Cucumber capital’ growers selling up as Brexit and energy crisis hits vegetable industry
- 2022-09-08 Partnership to deliver energy savings to CEA facilities
- 2022-09-07 Changing abstraction licenses into permits – NFU response
- 2022-09-06 Ireland: Flynn’s red tomatoes go green with biomethane
- 2022-09-06 Dutch refrigeration facilities' electricity prices shoot up
- 2022-09-05 Crisis update: European Commission's price cap plans see energy prices drop