- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
- Nigerian grower builds greenhouse from scratch
- Why Australia's biggest glasshouse grower is expanding its cultivation
Baltimore-based Green Industry Trade Show Hosts 63 New Exhibitors From Across the Country on Show Floor This January
US: MANTS announces new exhibitors for January 2014 event
MANTS has always been proud of the fact that their exhibitors and attendees represent diverse geographic locations across the United States and from around the world. The 63 new exhibitors attending the show, compliment this diversity and will bring with them varieties of products and goods from 24 states across the country and Canada.
“Our tagline says, ‘MANTS means business,’ so it is very exciting for us to bring in new businesses to our show floor each year,” said MANTS Executive Vice President, Vanessa Finney. “We look forward to seeing the diverse products our new vendors will display. We continue to be humbled by the number of companies who want to be a part of the show and the geographical regions our exhibitors represent.”
MANTS’ new group of exhibitors includes well-established companies such as the Dramm Corporation, which manufactures and distributes professional greenhouse tools and equipment throughout the world, as well as new-comers to the industry such as Griftek and TreeHugger. Both companies boast recently designed systems created by the company’s founding entrepreneurs. At MANTS, Griftek will display an all-in-one portable and adjustable deer-fence and irrigation system; TreeHugger will display a system for transporting trees and large shrubs.
The 63 new exhibitors include a variety of growers as well as companies featuring speciality products and merchandise ranging from tools and equipment for garden centres, greenhouses, nurseries and landscaping and grounds management to soil, mulch, turf, fertilizers, pesticides, hardscaping and an abundance of other allied products and services.
In addition to the new exhibitors, MANTS has over 900 returning exhibiting companies who will continue to feature the newest, latest, and greatest as well as the most sought after, traditional and continuously reliable products and expertise. There will be close to ten new product introductions at MANTS as well.
For a complete list of new exhibitors please contact Eve@MaroonPR.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-05 British Cucumber Grower's Association organizes annual conference
- 2022-10-05 Resilient Harvests Conference program announced
- 2022-10-05 Register for the 16th EPSO Plant Science Seminar
- 2022-10-05 Water, staff shortages, and decreased production hot topics at Fruit Attraction
- 2022-10-04 A multi-level discussion on the development of modern facility horticulture in China
- 2022-10-04 Dutch Strawberry Day and International Soft Fruit Conference postponed to 2023
- 2022-10-04 Agriculture conference headed for Danville
- 2022-10-03 Eighth edition of Seed meets Technology is over
- 2022-09-30 Photo report of Vertifarm 2022
- 2022-09-30 Energy lecture for greenhouse growers with an eye for new technologies
- 2022-09-29 Opportunities and hurdles becoming visible in the market
- 2022-09-29 J. Huete International takes its high-tech greenhouse models to Fruit Attraction
- 2022-09-29 Flemish agriculture and horticulture open house during Agriculture Day
- 2022-09-28 "In these tough times, the strawberry sector must find solutions"
- 2022-09-28 Protected cropping: an open day to explore the latest trends
- 2022-09-27 Join the knowledge hub at Asia Fruit Logistica 2022
- 2022-09-27 Taiwan fact-finding mission on cold chain for horticulture
- 2022-09-27 Wageningen University organizes course on Postharvest Technology
- 2022-09-26 2022 Canadian Greenhouse Conference takes place next week
- 2022-09-26 Fresh fruit & vegetable industry Virtual Global Sustainability Symposium